EA doubt the Tiger?
It seems that EA may have less faith in Tiger Woods than they previously claimed.
It has emerged that EA Sports are conducting a survey via Greenfield Online as to public opinions on whether Tiger Wood's recent marital troubles have had an effect on the marketability of his gaming franchise.
President of EA Sports, Peter Moore, said recently in support of the disgraced golf superstar: "By his own admission, he's made some mistakes off the course. But regardless of what's happening in his personal life, and regardless of his decision to take a personal leave from the sport, Tiger Woods is still one of the greatest athletes in history."
However, the intent is pretty clear as this question featured in the poll shows: "EA Sports makes a Tiger Woods video game. Has the controversy made your impressions of EA Sports more or less favourable, or has it had no impact?"
The signs are not good. While EA Sports currently remains committed to Tiger Wood Online, could this spell the end of the Tiger Woods franchise?
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare co-op reveal dated for tomorrow
- Blizzard finally cans Titan
- The Xbox One is now cheaper than the PS4 in the UK
- Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies open beta is live now
- Ultima creator's new game Shroud Of The Avatar gets Greenlit on Steam in just 2 days
- Arrowhead's Gauntlet reboot arrives on PC
- We are now a Steam Curator
- Valve announces the arrival of the Discovery Update for Steam
- BioShock Infinite: Complete Edition coming this November