EA doubt the Tiger?
It seems that EA may have less faith in Tiger Woods than they previously claimed.
It has emerged that EA Sports are conducting a survey via Greenfield Online as to public opinions on whether Tiger Wood's recent marital troubles have had an effect on the marketability of his gaming franchise.
President of EA Sports, Peter Moore, said recently in support of the disgraced golf superstar: "By his own admission, he's made some mistakes off the course. But regardless of what's happening in his personal life, and regardless of his decision to take a personal leave from the sport, Tiger Woods is still one of the greatest athletes in history."
However, the intent is pretty clear as this question featured in the poll shows: "EA Sports makes a Tiger Woods video game. Has the controversy made your impressions of EA Sports more or less favourable, or has it had no impact?"
The signs are not good. While EA Sports currently remains committed to Tiger Wood Online, could this spell the end of the Tiger Woods franchise?
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May
- Pillars Of Eternity community debating the validity of an in-game trans joke
- Warner Bros teams up with ESL for a programme of pro-Mortal Kombat X tournaments this year
- New Rainbow Six: Siege trailer explains the operator system
- UK headteachers threaten to report parents who let their children play adult-rated games
- Spotify hits the PS4 and PS3 today
- Halo 5: Guardians coming to the Xbox One in October
- The next episode of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's Exo Zombies get s new trailer
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold