EA doubt the Tiger?
It seems that EA may have less faith in Tiger Woods than they previously claimed.
It has emerged that EA Sports are conducting a survey via Greenfield Online as to public opinions on whether Tiger Wood's recent marital troubles have had an effect on the marketability of his gaming franchise.
President of EA Sports, Peter Moore, said recently in support of the disgraced golf superstar: "By his own admission, he's made some mistakes off the course. But regardless of what's happening in his personal life, and regardless of his decision to take a personal leave from the sport, Tiger Woods is still one of the greatest athletes in history."
However, the intent is pretty clear as this question featured in the poll shows: "EA Sports makes a Tiger Woods video game. Has the controversy made your impressions of EA Sports more or less favourable, or has it had no impact?"
The signs are not good. While EA Sports currently remains committed to Tiger Wood Online, could this spell the end of the Tiger Woods franchise?
- This is not a hoax: Official Fallout 4 teaser site appears
- Windows 10 will launch at the end of next month
- The new King's Quest trailer looks at the making of the game's music
- Microsoft teases the world premiere of Rise Of The Tomb Raider's gameplay at E3 this month
- XCOM 2 coming to PC this November
- Possible dates for the Steam Summer Sale appear online
- Rise Of The Tomb Raider on Xbox 360 doesn't appear in Square Enix's financials for this year
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week with new gear and rewards
- Titanfall developers Respawn won't be at E3 this year