Online co-op add-on for Tekken 6
Cooperative fighting hits Tekken 6 in a free update schedule for release on Xbox Live and PlayStation Network.
The patch introduces co-op to the Tekken franchise, allowing you to team up with a buddy online in Scenario Campaign mode. The mode offers a new story and stages expressly for co-op, as well as leaderboards for the new mode.
Oddly enough, the update only supports online co-op; local play on a single console won't be offered. It's hard to complain about online play (in fact, it's great), but we'd really like to see same-system co-op supported too.
Namco Bandai says to expect the free update Monday.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer