Online co-op add-on for Tekken 6
Cooperative fighting hits Tekken 6 in a free update schedule for release on Xbox Live and PlayStation Network.
The patch introduces co-op to the Tekken franchise, allowing you to team up with a buddy online in Scenario Campaign mode. The mode offers a new story and stages expressly for co-op, as well as leaderboards for the new mode.
Oddly enough, the update only supports online co-op; local play on a single console won't be offered. It's hard to complain about online play (in fact, it's great), but we'd really like to see same-system co-op supported too.
Namco Bandai says to expect the free update Monday.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side