Online co-op add-on for Tekken 6
Cooperative fighting hits Tekken 6 in a free update schedule for release on Xbox Live and PlayStation Network.
The patch introduces co-op to the Tekken franchise, allowing you to team up with a buddy online in Scenario Campaign mode. The mode offers a new story and stages expressly for co-op, as well as leaderboards for the new mode.
Oddly enough, the update only supports online co-op; local play on a single console won't be offered. It's hard to complain about online play (in fact, it's great), but we'd really like to see same-system co-op supported too.
Namco Bandai says to expect the free update Monday.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan