Online co-op add-on for Tekken 6
Cooperative fighting hits Tekken 6 in a free update schedule for release on Xbox Live and PlayStation Network.
The patch introduces co-op to the Tekken franchise, allowing you to team up with a buddy online in Scenario Campaign mode. The mode offers a new story and stages expressly for co-op, as well as leaderboards for the new mode.
Oddly enough, the update only supports online co-op; local play on a single console won't be offered. It's hard to complain about online play (in fact, it's great), but we'd really like to see same-system co-op supported too.
Namco Bandai says to expect the free update Monday.
- Left 4 Dead 2 finally gets an uncensored release in Australia
- Starting Destiny from a “blank canvas” was liberating says Bungie
- Driveclub PS Plus Edition will be an added extra for PS Plus subscribers in October
- Chris Roberts: Star Citizen does have potential on next-gen consoles
- Rockstar explains the delay to the PC version of GTA V
- The plan is to bring PSOne, PS2 and PS4 games to PS Now in the future says Sony
- Major Nelson reveals three new Xbox 360 hardware bundles coming this week
- Markus 'Notch' Persson: “I didn’t have the connection to my fans I thought I had”
- Microsoft purchases Minecraft devs Mojang for 2.5 billion USD, Markus Persson and other founders to leave