Online co-op add-on for Tekken 6
Cooperative fighting hits Tekken 6 in a free update schedule for release on Xbox Live and PlayStation Network.
The patch introduces co-op to the Tekken franchise, allowing you to team up with a buddy online in Scenario Campaign mode. The mode offers a new story and stages expressly for co-op, as well as leaderboards for the new mode.
Oddly enough, the update only supports online co-op; local play on a single console won't be offered. It's hard to complain about online play (in fact, it's great), but we'd really like to see same-system co-op supported too.
Namco Bandai says to expect the free update Monday.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch