New Zelda must be perfect
Nintendo's Reggie Fils-Aime has gone on the record as saying that the latest instalment of the Zelda series will not be released until it is perfect.
The head of Nintendo of America's comments, whilst reassuring the fans of the game's quality, have somewhat muddied the waters as to the game's final release.
Speaking on the US Nintendo Channel on the Wii, Fils-Aime said: "Right now, it's still in development. But the key message that Mr Miyamoto and Mr Aonuma are telling us is that it really has to be perfect when it launches -- that really is what the Zelda fan is expecting."
Nintendo president Satoru Iwata recently confirmed that the new Zelda title was pencilled in for this Christmas.
Let's hope that both Mr Iwata and Mr Fils-Aime are correct.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny