New Zelda must be perfect
Nintendo's Reggie Fils-Aime has gone on the record as saying that the latest instalment of the Zelda series will not be released until it is perfect.
The head of Nintendo of America's comments, whilst reassuring the fans of the game's quality, have somewhat muddied the waters as to the game's final release.
Speaking on the US Nintendo Channel on the Wii, Fils-Aime said: "Right now, it's still in development. But the key message that Mr Miyamoto and Mr Aonuma are telling us is that it really has to be perfect when it launches -- that really is what the Zelda fan is expecting."
Nintendo president Satoru Iwata recently confirmed that the new Zelda title was pencilled in for this Christmas.
Let's hope that both Mr Iwata and Mr Fils-Aime are correct.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer