New Zelda must be perfect
Nintendo's Reggie Fils-Aime has gone on the record as saying that the latest instalment of the Zelda series will not be released until it is perfect.
The head of Nintendo of America's comments, whilst reassuring the fans of the game's quality, have somewhat muddied the waters as to the game's final release.
Speaking on the US Nintendo Channel on the Wii, Fils-Aime said: "Right now, it's still in development. But the key message that Mr Miyamoto and Mr Aonuma are telling us is that it really has to be perfect when it launches -- that really is what the Zelda fan is expecting."
Nintendo president Satoru Iwata recently confirmed that the new Zelda title was pencilled in for this Christmas.
Let's hope that both Mr Iwata and Mr Fils-Aime are correct.
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One
- Indie dev threatens Gabe Newell after a minor error at his game's Steam launch, game gets pulled from Steam
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC