New Zelda must be perfect
Nintendo's Reggie Fils-Aime has gone on the record as saying that the latest instalment of the Zelda series will not be released until it is perfect.
The head of Nintendo of America's comments, whilst reassuring the fans of the game's quality, have somewhat muddied the waters as to the game's final release.
Speaking on the US Nintendo Channel on the Wii, Fils-Aime said: "Right now, it's still in development. But the key message that Mr Miyamoto and Mr Aonuma are telling us is that it really has to be perfect when it launches -- that really is what the Zelda fan is expecting."
Nintendo president Satoru Iwata recently confirmed that the new Zelda title was pencilled in for this Christmas.
Let's hope that both Mr Iwata and Mr Fils-Aime are correct.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3