New Zelda must be perfect
Nintendo's Reggie Fils-Aime has gone on the record as saying that the latest instalment of the Zelda series will not be released until it is perfect.
The head of Nintendo of America's comments, whilst reassuring the fans of the game's quality, have somewhat muddied the waters as to the game's final release.
Speaking on the US Nintendo Channel on the Wii, Fils-Aime said: "Right now, it's still in development. But the key message that Mr Miyamoto and Mr Aonuma are telling us is that it really has to be perfect when it launches -- that really is what the Zelda fan is expecting."
Nintendo president Satoru Iwata recently confirmed that the new Zelda title was pencilled in for this Christmas.
Let's hope that both Mr Iwata and Mr Fils-Aime are correct.
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today
- Evolve's first load of DLC arrives today for Xbox One
- Lords Of The Fallen exec producer confirms a sequel is in production
- Pacman takes over Google Maps
- Techland warns of contaminated Antizin hitting Dying Light tomorrow
- Speedrunner beats Bloodborne in just 44 minutes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May