Full-Throttle 2 Confirmed!
LucasArts announce adventure sequel!
Full Throttle, one of the most revered of LucasArts’s adventure games (albeit a rather short one), returns in an “action packed sequel” coming out on next generation consoles and the PC in 2003. The follow up to the 1995 hit will once again feature one of LucasArts' most popular and enduring characters, the enigmatic outlaw biker Ben, leader of a motorcycle gang called the ‘Polecats’. The action-adventure promises a humorous original story, furious bare knuckle fighting, and the thrill of high speed biking. "Full Throttle is one of LucasArts' greatest and most beloved original games," enthuses Simon Jeffery, president of LucasArts. "We can't think of a better brand or character to lead LucasArts' charge into a new era of original game development. Ben so perfectly symbolizes our legacy and yet has just the right mix of attitude and edge to appeal to a new generation of game players." More news on this as we get it.
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today
- Evolve's first load of DLC arrives today for Xbox One
- Lords Of The Fallen exec producer confirms a sequel is in production
- Pacman takes over Google Maps
- Techland warns of contaminated Antizin hitting Dying Light tomorrow
- Speedrunner beats Bloodborne in just 44 minutes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May