Full-Throttle 2 Confirmed!
LucasArts announce adventure sequel!
Full Throttle, one of the most revered of LucasArts’s adventure games (albeit a rather short one), returns in an “action packed sequel” coming out on next generation consoles and the PC in 2003. The follow up to the 1995 hit will once again feature one of LucasArts' most popular and enduring characters, the enigmatic outlaw biker Ben, leader of a motorcycle gang called the ‘Polecats’. The action-adventure promises a humorous original story, furious bare knuckle fighting, and the thrill of high speed biking. "Full Throttle is one of LucasArts' greatest and most beloved original games," enthuses Simon Jeffery, president of LucasArts. "We can't think of a better brand or character to lead LucasArts' charge into a new era of original game development. Ben so perfectly symbolizes our legacy and yet has just the right mix of attitude and edge to appeal to a new generation of game players." More news on this as we get it.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year