Full-Throttle 2 Confirmed!
LucasArts announce adventure sequel!
Full Throttle, one of the most revered of LucasArts’s adventure games (albeit a rather short one), returns in an “action packed sequel” coming out on next generation consoles and the PC in 2003. The follow up to the 1995 hit will once again feature one of LucasArts' most popular and enduring characters, the enigmatic outlaw biker Ben, leader of a motorcycle gang called the ‘Polecats’. The action-adventure promises a humorous original story, furious bare knuckle fighting, and the thrill of high speed biking. "Full Throttle is one of LucasArts' greatest and most beloved original games," enthuses Simon Jeffery, president of LucasArts. "We can't think of a better brand or character to lead LucasArts' charge into a new era of original game development. Ben so perfectly symbolizes our legacy and yet has just the right mix of attitude and edge to appeal to a new generation of game players." More news on this as we get it.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer