Full-Throttle 2 Confirmed!
LucasArts announce adventure sequel!
Full Throttle, one of the most revered of LucasArts’s adventure games (albeit a rather short one), returns in an “action packed sequel” coming out on next generation consoles and the PC in 2003. The follow up to the 1995 hit will once again feature one of LucasArts' most popular and enduring characters, the enigmatic outlaw biker Ben, leader of a motorcycle gang called the ‘Polecats’. The action-adventure promises a humorous original story, furious bare knuckle fighting, and the thrill of high speed biking. "Full Throttle is one of LucasArts' greatest and most beloved original games," enthuses Simon Jeffery, president of LucasArts. "We can't think of a better brand or character to lead LucasArts' charge into a new era of original game development. Ben so perfectly symbolizes our legacy and yet has just the right mix of attitude and edge to appeal to a new generation of game players." More news on this as we get it.
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light
- Don't Starve gets a release date for the Wii U
- Here's the trailer for the next episode of Telltale's Game Of Thrones
- Bloodborne will see DLC before the end of the year
- CD Projekt RED addresses visual downgrade issues with The Witcher 3
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new trailer featuring the Nine Inch Nails
- This year's Need For Speed is bringing back the narrative
- No Bard's Tale IV on consoles, InXile not ruling it out though