Full-Throttle 2 Confirmed!
LucasArts announce adventure sequel!
Full Throttle, one of the most revered of LucasArts’s adventure games (albeit a rather short one), returns in an “action packed sequel” coming out on next generation consoles and the PC in 2003. The follow up to the 1995 hit will once again feature one of LucasArts' most popular and enduring characters, the enigmatic outlaw biker Ben, leader of a motorcycle gang called the ‘Polecats’. The action-adventure promises a humorous original story, furious bare knuckle fighting, and the thrill of high speed biking. "Full Throttle is one of LucasArts' greatest and most beloved original games," enthuses Simon Jeffery, president of LucasArts. "We can't think of a better brand or character to lead LucasArts' charge into a new era of original game development. Ben so perfectly symbolizes our legacy and yet has just the right mix of attitude and edge to appeal to a new generation of game players." More news on this as we get it.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One