Battle Poseidon in God of War III
New boss battles detailed in the latest issue of Famitsu pit Kratos against the gods of Olympus including Zeus's brothers Poseidon and Hades.
The climatic finale to the God of War trilogy will have you fighting against two of the major gods in the Olympic pantheon according to scans of Famitsu posted in the GameTrailers forums.
A towering Poseidon should prove a tough adversary, though Hades should be quite the match too. Thanks to translation of the surrounding text, we're able to glean that Hades is a quick fighter and that Poseidon - who is also god of the horse - may enlist them during the battle.
God of War III is set for release in March.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3