Battle Poseidon in God of War III
New boss battles detailed in the latest issue of Famitsu pit Kratos against the gods of Olympus including Zeus's brothers Poseidon and Hades.
The climatic finale to the God of War trilogy will have you fighting against two of the major gods in the Olympic pantheon according to scans of Famitsu posted in the GameTrailers forums.
A towering Poseidon should prove a tough adversary, though Hades should be quite the match too. Thanks to translation of the surrounding text, we're able to glean that Hades is a quick fighter and that Poseidon - who is also god of the horse - may enlist them during the battle.
God of War III is set for release in March.
- Merry Christmas from Play.tm!
- Microsoft offering some excellent Games With Gold in January
- New Battlefield: Hardline Karma trailer arrives
- Mystery Of The Mooil Rig DLC arrives for Sunset Overdrive
- Destiny registered users approaching 13 million
- STALKER devs GSC Gameworld reopens its doors
- Free game reward for Assassin's Creed: Unity users requires them to reliquish their right to sue Ubisoft
- Respawn wishes Titanfall had been released on Steam
- Team Junkfish's procedural survival horror Monstrum to return to Steam Early Access