Battle Poseidon in God of War III
New boss battles detailed in the latest issue of Famitsu pit Kratos against the gods of Olympus including Zeus's brothers Poseidon and Hades.
The climatic finale to the God of War trilogy will have you fighting against two of the major gods in the Olympic pantheon according to scans of Famitsu posted in the GameTrailers forums.
A towering Poseidon should prove a tough adversary, though Hades should be quite the match too. Thanks to translation of the surrounding text, we're able to glean that Hades is a quick fighter and that Poseidon - who is also god of the horse - may enlist them during the battle.
God of War III is set for release in March.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light