Battle Poseidon in God of War III
New boss battles detailed in the latest issue of Famitsu pit Kratos against the gods of Olympus including Zeus's brothers Poseidon and Hades.
The climatic finale to the God of War trilogy will have you fighting against two of the major gods in the Olympic pantheon according to scans of Famitsu posted in the GameTrailers forums.
A towering Poseidon should prove a tough adversary, though Hades should be quite the match too. Thanks to translation of the surrounding text, we're able to glean that Hades is a quick fighter and that Poseidon - who is also god of the horse - may enlist them during the battle.
God of War III is set for release in March.
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster coming to the PS4 in the summer
- [Update] Possible March PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up appears on NeoGAF
- Trading gold for subscriptions coming soon to World Of Warcraft
- Unity 5 arrives completely free
- Mad Max gets slated for a September release
- Console ports of Gone Home have been shelved by Fullbright
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain release date leaked, getting an autumn release
- Stealth Inc 2 is coming to PC, PlayStation and Xbox
- Frozenbyte announces Trine 3: Artifacts Of Power