Battle Poseidon in God of War III
New boss battles detailed in the latest issue of Famitsu pit Kratos against the gods of Olympus including Zeus's brothers Poseidon and Hades.
The climatic finale to the God of War trilogy will have you fighting against two of the major gods in the Olympic pantheon according to scans of Famitsu posted in the GameTrailers forums.
A towering Poseidon should prove a tough adversary, though Hades should be quite the match too. Thanks to translation of the surrounding text, we're able to glean that Hades is a quick fighter and that Poseidon - who is also god of the horse - may enlist them during the battle.
God of War III is set for release in March.
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free
- Sony gets all generous with Decembers PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year