No Mototrax for Cube
The GameCube version of Activision's MTX Mototrax has apparently been put on hold for the indefinite future, though the Xbox and PS2 editions are still on course for a launch on March 19th.
An earnings report from Activision yesterday omitted the Cube version, and a subsequent enquiry from N-Philes, revealed that the game's development has been halted - though could still be completed if the other versions prove a hit. Thanks to Eurogamer.net for this news.
- Indie dev threatens Gabe Newell after a minor error at his game's Steam launch, game gets pulled from Steam
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released