No Mototrax for Cube
The GameCube version of Activision's MTX Mototrax has apparently been put on hold for the indefinite future, though the Xbox and PS2 editions are still on course for a launch on March 19th.
An earnings report from Activision yesterday omitted the Cube version, and a subsequent enquiry from N-Philes, revealed that the game's development has been halted - though could still be completed if the other versions prove a hit. Thanks to Eurogamer.net for this news.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year