No Mototrax for Cube
The GameCube version of Activision's MTX Mototrax has apparently been put on hold for the indefinite future, though the Xbox and PS2 editions are still on course for a launch on March 19th.
An earnings report from Activision yesterday omitted the Cube version, and a subsequent enquiry from N-Philes, revealed that the game's development has been halted - though could still be completed if the other versions prove a hit. Thanks to Eurogamer.net for this news.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year