No Mototrax for Cube
The GameCube version of Activision's MTX Mototrax has apparently been put on hold for the indefinite future, though the Xbox and PS2 editions are still on course for a launch on March 19th.
An earnings report from Activision yesterday omitted the Cube version, and a subsequent enquiry from N-Philes, revealed that the game's development has been halted - though could still be completed if the other versions prove a hit. Thanks to Eurogamer.net for this news.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer