No Mototrax for Cube
The GameCube version of Activision's MTX Mototrax has apparently been put on hold for the indefinite future, though the Xbox and PS2 editions are still on course for a launch on March 19th.
An earnings report from Activision yesterday omitted the Cube version, and a subsequent enquiry from N-Philes, revealed that the game's development has been halted - though could still be completed if the other versions prove a hit. Thanks to Eurogamer.net for this news.
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today
- Over 2000 developers sign an open letter calling for the community to take a stand against harassment
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row