Sony announces date and time for their Gamescom press conference
Sony has announced details of when they will be holding their big press conference at this year's Gamescom.
They have promised another huge array of games on show at the press conference and if the line-up for the E3 show was anything to go by the list will be massive.
It will feature titles that are slated for release both this year and well into 2015 as well which will include Bloodborne, Driveclub, The Order: 1886 and LittleBigPlanet and probably a surprise or two just to be sure.
The press conference will start at 6pm BST (1pm EST/10am PST) on Tuesday the 12th of August and will be streamed via the PlayStation Blog and via Twitch as well as to PS3 and PS4 over the PS4's browser and PlayStation Home for PS3 gamers.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III