Sony announces date and time for their Gamescom press conference
Sony has announced details of when they will be holding their big press conference at this year's Gamescom.
They have promised another huge array of games on show at the press conference and if the line-up for the E3 show was anything to go by the list will be massive.
It will feature titles that are slated for release both this year and well into 2015 as well which will include Bloodborne, Driveclub, The Order: 1886 and LittleBigPlanet and probably a surprise or two just to be sure.
The press conference will start at 6pm BST (1pm EST/10am PST) on Tuesday the 12th of August and will be streamed via the PlayStation Blog and via Twitch as well as to PS3 and PS4 over the PS4's browser and PlayStation Home for PS3 gamers.
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light
- Don't Starve gets a release date for the Wii U
- Here's the trailer for the next episode of Telltale's Game Of Thrones
- Bloodborne will see DLC before the end of the year
- CD Projekt RED addresses visual downgrade issues with The Witcher 3
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new trailer featuring the Nine Inch Nails
- This year's Need For Speed is bringing back the narrative
- No Bard's Tale IV on consoles, InXile not ruling it out though