Sony announces date and time for their Gamescom press conference
Sony has announced details of when they will be holding their big press conference at this year's Gamescom.
They have promised another huge array of games on show at the press conference and if the line-up for the E3 show was anything to go by the list will be massive.
It will feature titles that are slated for release both this year and well into 2015 as well which will include Bloodborne, Driveclub, The Order: 1886 and LittleBigPlanet and probably a surprise or two just to be sure.
The press conference will start at 6pm BST (1pm EST/10am PST) on Tuesday the 12th of August and will be streamed via the PlayStation Blog and via Twitch as well as to PS3 and PS4 over the PS4's browser and PlayStation Home for PS3 gamers.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO