Sony announces date and time for their Gamescom press conference
Sony has announced details of when they will be holding their big press conference at this year's Gamescom.
They have promised another huge array of games on show at the press conference and if the line-up for the E3 show was anything to go by the list will be massive.
It will feature titles that are slated for release both this year and well into 2015 as well which will include Bloodborne, Driveclub, The Order: 1886 and LittleBigPlanet and probably a surprise or two just to be sure.
The press conference will start at 6pm BST (1pm EST/10am PST) on Tuesday the 12th of August and will be streamed via the PlayStation Blog and via Twitch as well as to PS3 and PS4 over the PS4's browser and PlayStation Home for PS3 gamers.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year