Sony announces date and time for their Gamescom press conference
Sony has announced details of when they will be holding their big press conference at this year's Gamescom.
They have promised another huge array of games on show at the press conference and if the line-up for the E3 show was anything to go by the list will be massive.
It will feature titles that are slated for release both this year and well into 2015 as well which will include Bloodborne, Driveclub, The Order: 1886 and LittleBigPlanet and probably a surprise or two just to be sure.
The press conference will start at 6pm BST (1pm EST/10am PST) on Tuesday the 12th of August and will be streamed via the PlayStation Blog and via Twitch as well as to PS3 and PS4 over the PS4's browser and PlayStation Home for PS3 gamers.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny