Netflix on Wii looks likely
Already available on Xbox 360 and PS3, Netflix could expand to Nintendo's console within the year if comments from the company's chief executive are any indication.
Engadget quotes Netflix CEO Richard Hastings as confident the streaming video service could launch on Wii.
"Getting on Nintendo...our chances are excellent," Hastings said.
Although Hastings didn't specify interest in Wii or DS, it would seem clear that Netflix would make the most sense on Wii. Nintendo has previously partnered with Panasonic to release a DVD-enabled Wii in Japan, so it doesn't seem like a stretch for Netflix to extend to Wii.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone