Netflix on Wii looks likely
Already available on Xbox 360 and PS3, Netflix could expand to Nintendo's console within the year if comments from the company's chief executive are any indication.
Engadget quotes Netflix CEO Richard Hastings as confident the streaming video service could launch on Wii.
"Getting on Nintendo...our chances are excellent," Hastings said.
Although Hastings didn't specify interest in Wii or DS, it would seem clear that Netflix would make the most sense on Wii. Nintendo has previously partnered with Panasonic to release a DVD-enabled Wii in Japan, so it doesn't seem like a stretch for Netflix to extend to Wii.
- Darth Revan to make a return in Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Quake Live arrives on Steam
- Survivor mode to bring lots of extra content for Alien: Isolation
- Microsoft to release a special version of the Xbox One controller for PC
- Don't be fooled by the violins and sunflowers, The Evil Within's TGS trailer is scary
- 2K Games revives the NHL 2K franchise for mobiles
- Sledgehammer bringing a touch of Dead Space's immersive design to Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- 343 on the absence of Halo 3: ODST and Halo: Reach from the Master Chief Collection: We ran out of disc space
- Latest PS3 update for Minecraft adds save transfer to PS4 support, Vita version still in testing