Netflix on Wii looks likely
Already available on Xbox 360 and PS3, Netflix could expand to Nintendo's console within the year if comments from the company's chief executive are any indication.
Engadget quotes Netflix CEO Richard Hastings as confident the streaming video service could launch on Wii.
"Getting on Nintendo...our chances are excellent," Hastings said.
Although Hastings didn't specify interest in Wii or DS, it would seem clear that Netflix would make the most sense on Wii. Nintendo has previously partnered with Panasonic to release a DVD-enabled Wii in Japan, so it doesn't seem like a stretch for Netflix to extend to Wii.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year