Expect lots of Mass Effect 2 DLC
Speaking with IGN, project manager Casey Hudson outlines BioWare's plans for loads of downloadable content following the late January release of Mass Effect 2.
"This is one of the big improvements that we've been able to do for Mass Effect 2." Hudson continues, "Lots of DLC and lots of really high quality DLC that players can look forward to."
Not only can we look forward to loads of downloads for the sequel, but also the final instalment of the trilogy to be out in less time than it took to finish Mass Effect 2. Hudson didn't lay out a specific release date, though did pledge "a fairly short turnaround" for Mass Effect 3.
Mass Effect 2 will be available January 26 in the US, January 29 in Europe.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3