Expect lots of Mass Effect 2 DLC
Speaking with IGN, project manager Casey Hudson outlines BioWare's plans for loads of downloadable content following the late January release of Mass Effect 2.
"This is one of the big improvements that we've been able to do for Mass Effect 2." Hudson continues, "Lots of DLC and lots of really high quality DLC that players can look forward to."
Not only can we look forward to loads of downloads for the sequel, but also the final instalment of the trilogy to be out in less time than it took to finish Mass Effect 2. Hudson didn't lay out a specific release date, though did pledge "a fairly short turnaround" for Mass Effect 3.
Mass Effect 2 will be available January 26 in the US, January 29 in Europe.
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent