Expect lots of Mass Effect 2 DLC
Speaking with IGN, project manager Casey Hudson outlines BioWare's plans for loads of downloadable content following the late January release of Mass Effect 2.
"This is one of the big improvements that we've been able to do for Mass Effect 2." Hudson continues, "Lots of DLC and lots of really high quality DLC that players can look forward to."
Not only can we look forward to loads of downloads for the sequel, but also the final instalment of the trilogy to be out in less time than it took to finish Mass Effect 2. Hudson didn't lay out a specific release date, though did pledge "a fairly short turnaround" for Mass Effect 3.
Mass Effect 2 will be available January 26 in the US, January 29 in Europe.
- DayZ passes the 3 million sales mark on Steam Early Access
- Planetside 2 sets a new Guinness World Record for the most players in an online FPS game
- Homeworld remasters look stunning, will be released next month
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12