God of War Trilogy rings up at 110 GBP
GAME has an expensive listing for Sony's upcoming God of War Trilogy that pegs the pack for a March 20 release, but only if you're willing to part with 110 GBP.
That's quite a premium for the deluxe bundle, which includes God of War III and remastered versions of its preceding two instalments. The package also includes bonus downloadable content, music soundtrack, and comes in a gaudy treasure chest.
VG247 confirmed the price with Sony, though the company wouldn't affirm the release date.
The price seems awfully high, but considering there's no other option for getting the remastered God of War Collection in the UK (it's been available in the US for cheap since before the holidays), ardent franchise followers may have to bite the bullet.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO