God of War Trilogy rings up at 110 GBP
GAME has an expensive listing for Sony's upcoming God of War Trilogy that pegs the pack for a March 20 release, but only if you're willing to part with 110 GBP.
That's quite a premium for the deluxe bundle, which includes God of War III and remastered versions of its preceding two instalments. The package also includes bonus downloadable content, music soundtrack, and comes in a gaudy treasure chest.
VG247 confirmed the price with Sony, though the company wouldn't affirm the release date.
The price seems awfully high, but considering there's no other option for getting the remastered God of War Collection in the UK (it's been available in the US for cheap since before the holidays), ardent franchise followers may have to bite the bullet.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer