God of War Trilogy rings up at 110 GBP
GAME has an expensive listing for Sony's upcoming God of War Trilogy that pegs the pack for a March 20 release, but only if you're willing to part with 110 GBP.
That's quite a premium for the deluxe bundle, which includes God of War III and remastered versions of its preceding two instalments. The package also includes bonus downloadable content, music soundtrack, and comes in a gaudy treasure chest.
VG247 confirmed the price with Sony, though the company wouldn't affirm the release date.
The price seems awfully high, but considering there's no other option for getting the remastered God of War Collection in the UK (it's been available in the US for cheap since before the holidays), ardent franchise followers may have to bite the bullet.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date