God of War Trilogy rings up at 110 GBP
GAME has an expensive listing for Sony's upcoming God of War Trilogy that pegs the pack for a March 20 release, but only if you're willing to part with 110 GBP.
That's quite a premium for the deluxe bundle, which includes God of War III and remastered versions of its preceding two instalments. The package also includes bonus downloadable content, music soundtrack, and comes in a gaudy treasure chest.
VG247 confirmed the price with Sony, though the company wouldn't affirm the release date.
The price seems awfully high, but considering there's no other option for getting the remastered God of War Collection in the UK (it's been available in the US for cheap since before the holidays), ardent franchise followers may have to bite the bullet.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today