God of War Trilogy rings up at 110 GBP
GAME has an expensive listing for Sony's upcoming God of War Trilogy that pegs the pack for a March 20 release, but only if you're willing to part with 110 GBP.
That's quite a premium for the deluxe bundle, which includes God of War III and remastered versions of its preceding two instalments. The package also includes bonus downloadable content, music soundtrack, and comes in a gaudy treasure chest.
VG247 confirmed the price with Sony, though the company wouldn't affirm the release date.
The price seems awfully high, but considering there's no other option for getting the remastered God of War Collection in the UK (it's been available in the US for cheap since before the holidays), ardent franchise followers may have to bite the bullet.
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released
- Diversity and gay romance didn't hurt sales says BioWare's David Gaider
- Microsoft accidentally leaks a “placeholder” release date for Halo: ODST remaster
- Shipment of copies of Splatoon robbed en-route to the UK
- Mortal Kombat X not coming to PS3 and Xbox 360 in June
- Spiders' The Technomancer to debut at E3
- Dirty Bomb open beta is coming next month
- Ubisoft now emailing players to encourage them to finish their games
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell