EA planning NBA Jam revival
As rumoured last week, NBA Jam is on the way back to a video games system near you - EA Sports confirming that the title will be created afresh for the Wii console.
NBA Jam will be released on Nintendo's lounge box this very year, with a fresh take on this retro smash promised.
"NBA JAM is one of the most recognizable franchises in videogame history," offers EA Sports president, Peter Moore.
"Diehard fans of the original game have been asking for a remake for more than a decade. We're very excited to give them their wish this year with the return of this iconic franchise."
A mix of old and new gameplay is planned, alongside a unique visual look inspired by the first game's 1993 debut. EA Vancouver will develop.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto