EA planning NBA Jam revival
As rumoured last week, NBA Jam is on the way back to a video games system near you - EA Sports confirming that the title will be created afresh for the Wii console.
NBA Jam will be released on Nintendo's lounge box this very year, with a fresh take on this retro smash promised.
"NBA JAM is one of the most recognizable franchises in videogame history," offers EA Sports president, Peter Moore.
"Diehard fans of the original game have been asking for a remake for more than a decade. We're very excited to give them their wish this year with the return of this iconic franchise."
A mix of old and new gameplay is planned, alongside a unique visual look inspired by the first game's 1993 debut. EA Vancouver will develop.
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer
- Wildstar to go free-to-play later this year
- AMD highlights the benefits DirectX 12 will offer their users
- It could be 2 years before CD Projekt RED talks about Cyberpunk 2077 again
- PS4 remaster of Darksiders II appears on Amazon
- Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes comes to PS Plus next month
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released