EA planning NBA Jam revival
As rumoured last week, NBA Jam is on the way back to a video games system near you - EA Sports confirming that the title will be created afresh for the Wii console.
NBA Jam will be released on Nintendo's lounge box this very year, with a fresh take on this retro smash promised.
"NBA JAM is one of the most recognizable franchises in videogame history," offers EA Sports president, Peter Moore.
"Diehard fans of the original game have been asking for a remake for more than a decade. We're very excited to give them their wish this year with the return of this iconic franchise."
A mix of old and new gameplay is planned, alongside a unique visual look inspired by the first game's 1993 debut. EA Vancouver will develop.
- Crytek bringing the action fo Warface to Siberia
- Warner Bros releases brand new Batman: Arkham Knight gameplay footage
- Remedy casts a Hobbit and an X-Man in Quantum Theory
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria