Nintendo could get Netflix
America's online movies on-demand service, Netflix, could be set to appear on Nintendo formats like the Wii - if the hints of CEO Reed Hastings are to be believed.
Netflix was exclusive to the Xbox 360's Xbox Live platform, but a limited release has now been made on the PS3 - with Nintendo thought to be next in line.
Hastings referred to Nintendo during a CES briefing, although the Wii format was not mentioned specifically.
If Netflix isn't heading to the Wii, it is plausible that the service could be heading to some new Nintendo format - the long-speculated Wii HD, perhaps?
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today
- Over 2000 developers sign an open letter calling for the community to take a stand against harassment
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date