Nintendo could get Netflix
America's online movies on-demand service, Netflix, could be set to appear on Nintendo formats like the Wii - if the hints of CEO Reed Hastings are to be believed.
Netflix was exclusive to the Xbox 360's Xbox Live platform, but a limited release has now been made on the PS3 - with Nintendo thought to be next in line.
Hastings referred to Nintendo during a CES briefing, although the Wii format was not mentioned specifically.
If Netflix isn't heading to the Wii, it is plausible that the service could be heading to some new Nintendo format - the long-speculated Wii HD, perhaps?
- Watch the standard edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt unboxed in 18 seconds flat
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 boxart appears online
- 4A Games boss speaks of sorrow as the studio relocates from Ukraine to Malta
- Wasteland 2 gets a final release date
- Hellblade not tied to Heavenly Sword in any way stresses Ninja Theory
- Plants Vs Zombies: Garden Warfare gets a free trial on PC
- Crytek to repair their reputation by making good games
- Microsoft reveals another selection of Forza Horizon 2's 200 cars
- Microsoft insisted on 1080p for Diablo III on the Xbox One