Nintendo could get Netflix
America's online movies on-demand service, Netflix, could be set to appear on Nintendo formats like the Wii - if the hints of CEO Reed Hastings are to be believed.
Netflix was exclusive to the Xbox 360's Xbox Live platform, but a limited release has now been made on the PS3 - with Nintendo thought to be next in line.
Hastings referred to Nintendo during a CES briefing, although the Wii format was not mentioned specifically.
If Netflix isn't heading to the Wii, it is plausible that the service could be heading to some new Nintendo format - the long-speculated Wii HD, perhaps?
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer