Nintendo could get Netflix
America's online movies on-demand service, Netflix, could be set to appear on Nintendo formats like the Wii - if the hints of CEO Reed Hastings are to be believed.
Netflix was exclusive to the Xbox 360's Xbox Live platform, but a limited release has now been made on the PS3 - with Nintendo thought to be next in line.
Hastings referred to Nintendo during a CES briefing, although the Wii format was not mentioned specifically.
If Netflix isn't heading to the Wii, it is plausible that the service could be heading to some new Nintendo format - the long-speculated Wii HD, perhaps?
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title
- Battlefield: Hardline beta coming to all platforms next week
- Transistor and Yakuza 4 among February's PS Plus Instant Game Collection pickings