Nintendo could get Netflix
America's online movies on-demand service, Netflix, could be set to appear on Nintendo formats like the Wii - if the hints of CEO Reed Hastings are to be believed.
Netflix was exclusive to the Xbox 360's Xbox Live platform, but a limited release has now been made on the PS3 - with Nintendo thought to be next in line.
Hastings referred to Nintendo during a CES briefing, although the Wii format was not mentioned specifically.
If Netflix isn't heading to the Wii, it is plausible that the service could be heading to some new Nintendo format - the long-speculated Wii HD, perhaps?
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released
- Diversity and gay romance didn't hurt sales says BioWare's David Gaider
- Microsoft accidentally leaks a “placeholder” release date for Halo: ODST remaster
- Shipment of copies of Splatoon robbed en-route to the UK
- Mortal Kombat X not coming to PS3 and Xbox 360 in June
- Spiders' The Technomancer to debut at E3
- Dirty Bomb open beta is coming next month
- Ubisoft now emailing players to encourage them to finish their games
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell