Mass Effect 3 plot in the works
BioWare have already started work on the story for Mass Effect 3, with the second title in the trilogy working its way to stores this month.
Mass Effect 2 will be getting some downloadable content following its launch, with the developer starting work on the plot that will follow.
"We are already at work on Mass Effect 3," project manager Casey Hudson told IGN, "building the first bits of the story, putting that together [but] there will be great downloadable content throughout the time that Mass Effect 2 is out there while people are waiting for the third one."
Hudson concludes: "And it just cascades - people will see that by the time you finish Mass Effect 2, you'll know that it's your universe - everything is the way you set it out - and that all of these things get to come to fruition and some kind of ending in the final chapter."
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3