Mass Effect 3 plot in the works
BioWare have already started work on the story for Mass Effect 3, with the second title in the trilogy working its way to stores this month.
Mass Effect 2 will be getting some downloadable content following its launch, with the developer starting work on the plot that will follow.
"We are already at work on Mass Effect 3," project manager Casey Hudson told IGN, "building the first bits of the story, putting that together [but] there will be great downloadable content throughout the time that Mass Effect 2 is out there while people are waiting for the third one."
Hudson concludes: "And it just cascades - people will see that by the time you finish Mass Effect 2, you'll know that it's your universe - everything is the way you set it out - and that all of these things get to come to fruition and some kind of ending in the final chapter."
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone