Activision offering a 24-hour early-access event for those that pre-order Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
Activision's Eric Hirshberg has revealed a special 24-hour early-access event for those that pre-order Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare.
This means that those who pre-order will get to play Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare will get to play it a whole day early.
But that's not all. The event includes 24 hours of double XP in the multiplayer mode giving hardcore fans a head start on those that pick up the game on launch day.
Those that pre-order will also get the Advanced Arsenal DLC which includes two additional advanced weapons for multiplayer.
Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare will launch on PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 will launch on November the 11th. The Day Zero edition will be available for those that pre-order on November the 10th on all platforms.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3