Activision offering a 24-hour early-access event for those that pre-order Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
Activision's Eric Hirshberg has revealed a special 24-hour early-access event for those that pre-order Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare.
This means that those who pre-order will get to play Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare will get to play it a whole day early.
But that's not all. The event includes 24 hours of double XP in the multiplayer mode giving hardcore fans a head start on those that pick up the game on launch day.
Those that pre-order will also get the Advanced Arsenal DLC which includes two additional advanced weapons for multiplayer.
Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare will launch on PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 will launch on November the 11th. The Day Zero edition will be available for those that pre-order on November the 10th on all platforms.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title