Activision offering a 24-hour early-access event for those that pre-order Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
Activision's Eric Hirshberg has revealed a special 24-hour early-access event for those that pre-order Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare.
This means that those who pre-order will get to play Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare will get to play it a whole day early.
But that's not all. The event includes 24 hours of double XP in the multiplayer mode giving hardcore fans a head start on those that pick up the game on launch day.
Those that pre-order will also get the Advanced Arsenal DLC which includes two additional advanced weapons for multiplayer.
Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare will launch on PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 will launch on November the 11th. The Day Zero edition will be available for those that pre-order on November the 10th on all platforms.
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today
- Evolve's first load of DLC arrives today for Xbox One
- Lords Of The Fallen exec producer confirms a sequel is in production
- Pacman takes over Google Maps
- Techland warns of contaminated Antizin hitting Dying Light tomorrow
- Speedrunner beats Bloodborne in just 44 minutes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May