Activision offering a 24-hour early-access event for those that pre-order Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
Activision's Eric Hirshberg has revealed a special 24-hour early-access event for those that pre-order Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare.
This means that those who pre-order will get to play Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare will get to play it a whole day early.
But that's not all. The event includes 24 hours of double XP in the multiplayer mode giving hardcore fans a head start on those that pick up the game on launch day.
Those that pre-order will also get the Advanced Arsenal DLC which includes two additional advanced weapons for multiplayer.
Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare will launch on PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 will launch on November the 11th. The Day Zero edition will be available for those that pre-order on November the 10th on all platforms.
- Fahrenheit remaster arrives on PC and iOS
- Feminist Frequency planning two new series for 2015
- Other Ocean's #IDARB and Brothers: A Tale Of Two Sons heading to Xbox Live's Games With Gold next month
- Cupcakes unveiled by The Behemoth as a new unit in Game 4
- Battlefield: Hardline developer diary arrives, promises beta date tomorrow
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn gets a free-login weekend beginning Friday
- Sony dropping the Maps and YouTube apps from the PS Vita
- Unidentified Russian believed to responsible for distributing Ubisoft's deleted illegitemate game keys
- Dragon Age: Inquisition becomes BioWare's best-selling game yet