Activision offering a 24-hour early-access event for those that pre-order Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
Activision's Eric Hirshberg has revealed a special 24-hour early-access event for those that pre-order Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare.
This means that those who pre-order will get to play Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare will get to play it a whole day early.
But that's not all. The event includes 24 hours of double XP in the multiplayer mode giving hardcore fans a head start on those that pick up the game on launch day.
Those that pre-order will also get the Advanced Arsenal DLC which includes two additional advanced weapons for multiplayer.
Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare will launch on PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 will launch on November the 11th. The Day Zero edition will be available for those that pre-order on November the 10th on all platforms.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year