EA see FIFA 'beating' Pro Evo
Speaking to MCV, EA European chief Jens Uwe Intat says that the FIFA series is "beating the heck" out of Konami's rival Pro Evo series.
Once a critical darling, the Pro Evo series has fallen on hard times in recent years, with FIFA not only earning the higher review averages but also larger sales.
"We continue to beat the heck of Pro Evo and across Europe we're taking 75 per cent of the football space," Intat beamed.
"FIFA was neck and neck with Modern Warfare 2 [in 2009] to be the best-selling game across Europe."
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO