EA see FIFA 'beating' Pro Evo
Speaking to MCV, EA European chief Jens Uwe Intat says that the FIFA series is "beating the heck" out of Konami's rival Pro Evo series.
Once a critical darling, the Pro Evo series has fallen on hard times in recent years, with FIFA not only earning the higher review averages but also larger sales.
"We continue to beat the heck of Pro Evo and across Europe we're taking 75 per cent of the football space," Intat beamed.
"FIFA was neck and neck with Modern Warfare 2 [in 2009] to be the best-selling game across Europe."
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year