EA see FIFA 'beating' Pro Evo
Speaking to MCV, EA European chief Jens Uwe Intat says that the FIFA series is "beating the heck" out of Konami's rival Pro Evo series.
Once a critical darling, the Pro Evo series has fallen on hard times in recent years, with FIFA not only earning the higher review averages but also larger sales.
"We continue to beat the heck of Pro Evo and across Europe we're taking 75 per cent of the football space," Intat beamed.
"FIFA was neck and neck with Modern Warfare 2 [in 2009] to be the best-selling game across Europe."
- IGDA Board Of Directors calls for the community to rally against attacks, threats and harassment of developers
- Square Enix reveals what they've added in Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX in the latest trailer
- New Lords Of The Fallen trailer introduces the game world and soundtrack
- Jonathan Blow responds to the last couple of weeks nastiness in his own honest fashion
- Apple holding a press event on September 9th, likely for iPhone announcement
- Have you ever wondered what Dark Souls would look like as a 2D platformer?
- Microsoft announces a release date for Forza Horizon 2 demo
- Assassin's Creed: Unity release pushed back
- GOG adds DRM-free movies to it's catalogue