EA see FIFA 'beating' Pro Evo
Speaking to MCV, EA European chief Jens Uwe Intat says that the FIFA series is "beating the heck" out of Konami's rival Pro Evo series.
Once a critical darling, the Pro Evo series has fallen on hard times in recent years, with FIFA not only earning the higher review averages but also larger sales.
"We continue to beat the heck of Pro Evo and across Europe we're taking 75 per cent of the football space," Intat beamed.
"FIFA was neck and neck with Modern Warfare 2 [in 2009] to be the best-selling game across Europe."
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3