EA see FIFA 'beating' Pro Evo
Speaking to MCV, EA European chief Jens Uwe Intat says that the FIFA series is "beating the heck" out of Konami's rival Pro Evo series.
Once a critical darling, the Pro Evo series has fallen on hard times in recent years, with FIFA not only earning the higher review averages but also larger sales.
"We continue to beat the heck of Pro Evo and across Europe we're taking 75 per cent of the football space," Intat beamed.
"FIFA was neck and neck with Modern Warfare 2 [in 2009] to be the best-selling game across Europe."
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today
- Evolve's first load of DLC arrives today for Xbox One
- Lords Of The Fallen exec producer confirms a sequel is in production
- Pacman takes over Google Maps
- Techland warns of contaminated Antizin hitting Dying Light tomorrow
- Speedrunner beats Bloodborne in just 44 minutes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May