Wii leads Japanese hardware chart
The Wii console tops the latest Japanese hardware chart, the console selling over 163,000 units for the week ending January 3rd.
The PS3 has done well in recent weeks, following the release of Final Fantasy XIII, although sales of the console have slipped in recent days.
The PSP was second on the chart with nearly 133,000 sales, followed by the PS3 with 114,000 and the DSi with 92,000.
Then there's the DSi LL on an also-impressive 70,000, followed by the DS Lite on 17,000. The Xbox 360 is well off the pace on less than 7,000, followed by the PS2 on 4,000 and the PSP Go on a couple of hundred units less.
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming