Wii leads Japanese hardware chart
The Wii console tops the latest Japanese hardware chart, the console selling over 163,000 units for the week ending January 3rd.
The PS3 has done well in recent weeks, following the release of Final Fantasy XIII, although sales of the console have slipped in recent days.
The PSP was second on the chart with nearly 133,000 sales, followed by the PS3 with 114,000 and the DSi with 92,000.
Then there's the DSi LL on an also-impressive 70,000, followed by the DS Lite on 17,000. The Xbox 360 is well off the pace on less than 7,000, followed by the PS2 on 4,000 and the PSP Go on a couple of hundred units less.
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today
- Over 2000 developers sign an open letter calling for the community to take a stand against harassment
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer