Wii leads Japanese hardware chart
The Wii console tops the latest Japanese hardware chart, the console selling over 163,000 units for the week ending January 3rd.
The PS3 has done well in recent weeks, following the release of Final Fantasy XIII, although sales of the console have slipped in recent days.
The PSP was second on the chart with nearly 133,000 sales, followed by the PS3 with 114,000 and the DSi with 92,000.
Then there's the DSi LL on an also-impressive 70,000, followed by the DS Lite on 17,000. The Xbox 360 is well off the pace on less than 7,000, followed by the PS2 on 4,000 and the PSP Go on a couple of hundred units less.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light