Wii leads Japanese hardware chart
The Wii console tops the latest Japanese hardware chart, the console selling over 163,000 units for the week ending January 3rd.
The PS3 has done well in recent weeks, following the release of Final Fantasy XIII, although sales of the console have slipped in recent days.
The PSP was second on the chart with nearly 133,000 sales, followed by the PS3 with 114,000 and the DSi with 92,000.
Then there's the DSi LL on an also-impressive 70,000, followed by the DS Lite on 17,000. The Xbox 360 is well off the pace on less than 7,000, followed by the PS2 on 4,000 and the PSP Go on a couple of hundred units less.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes