Vigil address Darksiders glitches
Darksiders: Wrath of War seems to be getting a reasonably warm reception, but a few early glitches have been spied in the Xbox 360 version of the adventure.
Apparently, Vigil's opus is marred on the 360 by some heavy 'screen-tearing', creative director Joe Madureira vowing to address these problems.
"It's something that's really not a difficult fix for us and so we're going to implement a patch to resolve the problem," Madureira assured IGN UK.
"We're fairly certain it'll happen really soon so look out for it."
We'll have more on Darksiders, out this week, soon.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes