Vigil address Darksiders glitches
Darksiders: Wrath of War seems to be getting a reasonably warm reception, but a few early glitches have been spied in the Xbox 360 version of the adventure.
Apparently, Vigil's opus is marred on the 360 by some heavy 'screen-tearing', creative director Joe Madureira vowing to address these problems.
"It's something that's really not a difficult fix for us and so we're going to implement a patch to resolve the problem," Madureira assured IGN UK.
"We're fairly certain it'll happen really soon so look out for it."
We'll have more on Darksiders, out this week, soon.
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III
- New Final Fantasy XV trailer unveiled, demo coming next year
- Final Fantasy XIII and its spin-offs coming to the PC
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a release date
- Visceral reveals details of Battlefield: Hardline's Hotwire multiplayer mode and a new gameplay video
- Singapore hotlap video arrives for F1 2014