Vigil address Darksiders glitches
Darksiders: Wrath of War seems to be getting a reasonably warm reception, but a few early glitches have been spied in the Xbox 360 version of the adventure.
Apparently, Vigil's opus is marred on the 360 by some heavy 'screen-tearing', creative director Joe Madureira vowing to address these problems.
"It's something that's really not a difficult fix for us and so we're going to implement a patch to resolve the problem," Madureira assured IGN UK.
"We're fairly certain it'll happen really soon so look out for it."
We'll have more on Darksiders, out this week, soon.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side