Vigil address Darksiders glitches
Darksiders: Wrath of War seems to be getting a reasonably warm reception, but a few early glitches have been spied in the Xbox 360 version of the adventure.
Apparently, Vigil's opus is marred on the 360 by some heavy 'screen-tearing', creative director Joe Madureira vowing to address these problems.
"It's something that's really not a difficult fix for us and so we're going to implement a patch to resolve the problem," Madureira assured IGN UK.
"We're fairly certain it'll happen really soon so look out for it."
We'll have more on Darksiders, out this week, soon.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer