Vigil address Darksiders glitches
Darksiders: Wrath of War seems to be getting a reasonably warm reception, but a few early glitches have been spied in the Xbox 360 version of the adventure.
Apparently, Vigil's opus is marred on the 360 by some heavy 'screen-tearing', creative director Joe Madureira vowing to address these problems.
"It's something that's really not a difficult fix for us and so we're going to implement a patch to resolve the problem," Madureira assured IGN UK.
"We're fairly certain it'll happen really soon so look out for it."
We'll have more on Darksiders, out this week, soon.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3