EA Sports peripherals head to PC
EA Sports may be taking a different approach to the PC, but the publisher's commitment to the format overall is evident; a new deal signed with a peripheral manufacturer to create EA Sports branded controllers for the PC and 'mobile' devices.
Deals were signed with manufacturers Sakar, Sunflex Europe and Accessories 4 Technology, the firms set to work alongside EA developing new peripherals linked to sports and fitness software.
"With our games, we always strive to deliver innovation, authenticity and fun. We see a tremendous opportunity with these partners to bring those qualities to life in unique and exciting new products for EA Sports," enthuses EA brand marketing boss Glenn Chin.
We're hoping for specific details on these peripherals soon.
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed