EA Sports peripherals head to PC
EA Sports may be taking a different approach to the PC, but the publisher's commitment to the format overall is evident; a new deal signed with a peripheral manufacturer to create EA Sports branded controllers for the PC and 'mobile' devices.
Deals were signed with manufacturers Sakar, Sunflex Europe and Accessories 4 Technology, the firms set to work alongside EA developing new peripherals linked to sports and fitness software.
"With our games, we always strive to deliver innovation, authenticity and fun. We see a tremendous opportunity with these partners to bring those qualities to life in unique and exciting new products for EA Sports," enthuses EA brand marketing boss Glenn Chin.
We're hoping for specific details on these peripherals soon.
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year
- Valve reworks their Steam Early Access developer guidelines and rules
- Here's a bunch of new screenshots of Project CARS running on the Xbox One
- Free Power Of Defiance DLC arrives for Shadow Of Mordor
- Teaser trailer arrives for Telltale's Game Of Thrones
- Tales From The Borderlands to debut this month
- Archwing update arrives for the console versions of Warframe
- Free update and Black Sea Colonies DLC arrives for Total War: Rome II