EA Sports peripherals head to PC
EA Sports may be taking a different approach to the PC, but the publisher's commitment to the format overall is evident; a new deal signed with a peripheral manufacturer to create EA Sports branded controllers for the PC and 'mobile' devices.
Deals were signed with manufacturers Sakar, Sunflex Europe and Accessories 4 Technology, the firms set to work alongside EA developing new peripherals linked to sports and fitness software.
"With our games, we always strive to deliver innovation, authenticity and fun. We see a tremendous opportunity with these partners to bring those qualities to life in unique and exciting new products for EA Sports," enthuses EA brand marketing boss Glenn Chin.
We're hoping for specific details on these peripherals soon.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3