EA Sports peripherals head to PC
EA Sports may be taking a different approach to the PC, but the publisher's commitment to the format overall is evident; a new deal signed with a peripheral manufacturer to create EA Sports branded controllers for the PC and 'mobile' devices.
Deals were signed with manufacturers Sakar, Sunflex Europe and Accessories 4 Technology, the firms set to work alongside EA developing new peripherals linked to sports and fitness software.
"With our games, we always strive to deliver innovation, authenticity and fun. We see a tremendous opportunity with these partners to bring those qualities to life in unique and exciting new products for EA Sports," enthuses EA brand marketing boss Glenn Chin.
We're hoping for specific details on these peripherals soon.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title