EA Sports peripherals head to PC
EA Sports may be taking a different approach to the PC, but the publisher's commitment to the format overall is evident; a new deal signed with a peripheral manufacturer to create EA Sports branded controllers for the PC and 'mobile' devices.
Deals were signed with manufacturers Sakar, Sunflex Europe and Accessories 4 Technology, the firms set to work alongside EA developing new peripherals linked to sports and fitness software.
"With our games, we always strive to deliver innovation, authenticity and fun. We see a tremendous opportunity with these partners to bring those qualities to life in unique and exciting new products for EA Sports," enthuses EA brand marketing boss Glenn Chin.
We're hoping for specific details on these peripherals soon.
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming