US student breaks GTA IV record
An American student from Tennessee has broken the time-record for completing Rockstar behemoth GTA IV. David Scherer broken the previous best by a minute.
The previous record of 40 hours 20 minutes was held by an Indian equity broker called Chirantan Patnaik, but this previous benchmark has now been pipped.
Speaking on US TV (thanks Kotaku), Scherer also said that he completed more of the game than the previous record holder, only going to the toilet three times in the process.
Scherer undertook the record to raise money for his swimming team, who want to build an indoor pool.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan