Fable 3 set for Christmas 2010
Microsoft have announced at this year's Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas that Fable 3 will be joining Halo: Reach on the 2010 Christmas release schedule.
This confirms that Microsoft will indeed be playing a strong hand in 2010 with Mass Effect 2, Splinter Cell: Conviction, Crackdown 2 and Halo: Reach already set for the Xbox 360 this year.
Fable 3, which was announced last year along with Project Natal, sees the first mention of a concrete release date giving much hope to fans of the series.
It will be set 50 years from the events of Fable 2 and this time will feature a 'regime change' plot with players bidding to oust a dictator from the throne of Albion in order to take his place.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title