Fable 3 set for Christmas 2010
Microsoft have announced at this year's Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas that Fable 3 will be joining Halo: Reach on the 2010 Christmas release schedule.
This confirms that Microsoft will indeed be playing a strong hand in 2010 with Mass Effect 2, Splinter Cell: Conviction, Crackdown 2 and Halo: Reach already set for the Xbox 360 this year.
Fable 3, which was announced last year along with Project Natal, sees the first mention of a concrete release date giving much hope to fans of the series.
It will be set 50 years from the events of Fable 2 and this time will feature a 'regime change' plot with players bidding to oust a dictator from the throne of Albion in order to take his place.
- Techland announces a Dying Light modding contest alongside new updates for the toolset
- 2K announces the Evolve Proving Grounds tournament in conjunction with ESL
- Broken Age: Part 2 arrives for backers 24 hours ahead of the full launch
- Halo Championship Series Cup 1 cancelled due to continued online problems
- Dirt Rally announced as a PC exclusive, hits Steam Early Access
- PC benchmarking app arrives for Final Fantasy XIV players to make sure they can run Heavensward
- [UPDATE] Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro collaboration Silent Hills looks like it has been canned
- Gears Of War Xbox One remaster looks like it's coming
- Batman: Arkham Knight will have GTA V-style character switching