Fable 3 set for Christmas 2010
Microsoft have announced at this year's Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas that Fable 3 will be joining Halo: Reach on the 2010 Christmas release schedule.
This confirms that Microsoft will indeed be playing a strong hand in 2010 with Mass Effect 2, Splinter Cell: Conviction, Crackdown 2 and Halo: Reach already set for the Xbox 360 this year.
Fable 3, which was announced last year along with Project Natal, sees the first mention of a concrete release date giving much hope to fans of the series.
It will be set 50 years from the events of Fable 2 and this time will feature a 'regime change' plot with players bidding to oust a dictator from the throne of Albion in order to take his place.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer