Fable 3 set for Christmas 2010
Microsoft have announced at this year's Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas that Fable 3 will be joining Halo: Reach on the 2010 Christmas release schedule.
This confirms that Microsoft will indeed be playing a strong hand in 2010 with Mass Effect 2, Splinter Cell: Conviction, Crackdown 2 and Halo: Reach already set for the Xbox 360 this year.
Fable 3, which was announced last year along with Project Natal, sees the first mention of a concrete release date giving much hope to fans of the series.
It will be set 50 years from the events of Fable 2 and this time will feature a 'regime change' plot with players bidding to oust a dictator from the throne of Albion in order to take his place.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date