Fable 3 set for Christmas 2010
Microsoft have announced at this year's Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas that Fable 3 will be joining Halo: Reach on the 2010 Christmas release schedule.
This confirms that Microsoft will indeed be playing a strong hand in 2010 with Mass Effect 2, Splinter Cell: Conviction, Crackdown 2 and Halo: Reach already set for the Xbox 360 this year.
Fable 3, which was announced last year along with Project Natal, sees the first mention of a concrete release date giving much hope to fans of the series.
It will be set 50 years from the events of Fable 2 and this time will feature a 'regime change' plot with players bidding to oust a dictator from the throne of Albion in order to take his place.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015