Natal for winter 2010 release
Speaking at the CES show in Las Vegas, Microsoft have confirmed what many suspected. Namely, that the Natal motion control system will be released in winter 2010 - in time for the Holiday season.
"Scheduled to be available in holiday season 2010, 'Project Natal' is only the most recent example of Microsoft's work creating natural user interfaces," reads official word from the platform holder.
Natal promises controller-less gaming, and full body motion capture, with a number of big name publishers said to be working on games for the new technology.
Games like Fable 3, and even possibly the next Halo, will also make use of this massive debutant in some sense. More from CES soon.
- Final piece of Dark Souls II Season Pass DLC arrives on PC and Xbox 360
- CD Projekt RED releases some concept art for Triss and Emhyr from The Witcher 3
- 2K announces the new MyCareer mode for WWE 2K15
- Microsoft skips 9 and goes straight to announcing Windows 10
- Luis Suarez' ban extends into FIFA 15 as well
- Creative Assembly revives the multiplayer for Rome: Total War – Alexander on Steam
- Shadow Of Mordor launch trailer makes the game look suitably epic
- Minecraft for PS Vita heads into final testing
- PlayStation Home to close next year