Natal for winter 2010 release
Speaking at the CES show in Las Vegas, Microsoft have confirmed what many suspected. Namely, that the Natal motion control system will be released in winter 2010 - in time for the Holiday season.
"Scheduled to be available in holiday season 2010, 'Project Natal' is only the most recent example of Microsoft's work creating natural user interfaces," reads official word from the platform holder.
Natal promises controller-less gaming, and full body motion capture, with a number of big name publishers said to be working on games for the new technology.
Games like Fable 3, and even possibly the next Halo, will also make use of this massive debutant in some sense. More from CES soon.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year