Natal for winter 2010 release
Speaking at the CES show in Las Vegas, Microsoft have confirmed what many suspected. Namely, that the Natal motion control system will be released in winter 2010 - in time for the Holiday season.
"Scheduled to be available in holiday season 2010, 'Project Natal' is only the most recent example of Microsoft's work creating natural user interfaces," reads official word from the platform holder.
Natal promises controller-less gaming, and full body motion capture, with a number of big name publishers said to be working on games for the new technology.
Games like Fable 3, and even possibly the next Halo, will also make use of this massive debutant in some sense. More from CES soon.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light