Natal for winter 2010 release
Speaking at the CES show in Las Vegas, Microsoft have confirmed what many suspected. Namely, that the Natal motion control system will be released in winter 2010 - in time for the Holiday season.
"Scheduled to be available in holiday season 2010, 'Project Natal' is only the most recent example of Microsoft's work creating natural user interfaces," reads official word from the platform holder.
Natal promises controller-less gaming, and full body motion capture, with a number of big name publishers said to be working on games for the new technology.
Games like Fable 3, and even possibly the next Halo, will also make use of this massive debutant in some sense. More from CES soon.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan