BAFTA Games Awards head online
Taking a page from the Spike/VGA book of award ceremonies, BAFTA have this week confirmed that their annual Games Awards will be broadcast online, live.
The ceremony will be shown on the BAFTA and GAME websites on the 19th of March.
"In a first for a BAFTA Awards ceremony, this years GAME British Academy Video Games Awards will be streamed live, broadcasting on both the BAFTA and GAME websites on Friday, March 19," BAFTA's Kelly Smith reveals.
"The decision to stream the Awards was made by the BAFTA Video Games Committee with the aim of reaching the maximum audience of videogame fans and therefore further promoting the creative work of the industry as widely as possible. More details about the Awards will be announced shortly."
- IGDA Board Of Directors calls for the community to rally against attacks, threats and harassment of developers
- Square Enix reveals what they've added in Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX in the latest trailer
- New Lords Of The Fallen trailer introduces the game world and soundtrack
- Jonathan Blow responds to the last couple of weeks nastiness in his own honest fashion
- Apple holding a press event on September 9th, likely for iPhone announcement
- Have you ever wondered what Dark Souls would look like as a 2D platformer?
- Microsoft announces a release date for Forza Horizon 2 demo
- Assassin's Creed: Unity release pushed back
- GOG adds DRM-free movies to it's catalogue