Rock Band supports SingStar mics
Harmonix has announced that a patch for the PS3 version of Rock Band 2 to be released on Thursday will allow use of SingStar wireless microphones, along with a slew of other improvements.
The patch also tunes up the game behind the scenes for the forthcoming launch of the Rock Band Network Store, which is expected in the next couple months. When it debuts, the Network Store will allow you to download songs composed by other players.
Other points of interest in the PS3-only patch include tweaks to timing in The Beatles: Rock Band, support for velocity sensitivity with Ion Drum Rocker drum sets, and song sorting based on the number of stars earned on each song listed.
Expect the patch to be available sometime Thursday.
- Wasteland 2 gets a final release date
- Hellblade not tied to Heavenly Sword in any way stresses Ninja Theory
- Plants Vs Zombies: Garden Warfare gets a free trial on PC
- Crytek to repair their reputation by making good games
- Microsoft reveals another selection of Forza Horizon 2's 200 cars
- Microsoft insisted on 1080p for Diablo III on the Xbox One
- You want hardcore difficulty? Pillars Of Eternity will delete your savegame when you die
- Destiny writer joins Telltale Game to work on the Game Of Thrones series
- Ubisoft's support for PS3 and Xbox 360 to taper off after 2015