Rock Band supports SingStar mics
Harmonix has announced that a patch for the PS3 version of Rock Band 2 to be released on Thursday will allow use of SingStar wireless microphones, along with a slew of other improvements.
The patch also tunes up the game behind the scenes for the forthcoming launch of the Rock Band Network Store, which is expected in the next couple months. When it debuts, the Network Store will allow you to download songs composed by other players.
Other points of interest in the PS3-only patch include tweaks to timing in The Beatles: Rock Band, support for velocity sensitivity with Ion Drum Rocker drum sets, and song sorting based on the number of stars earned on each song listed.
Expect the patch to be available sometime Thursday.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes