Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut dated, next-gen Deus Ex: Universe announced
Eidos Montreal let loose a volley of exciting news today via the Deus Ex development blog.
First of all they have given a release date for their upcmoing Director's Cut of Deus Ex: Human Revolution. This will arrive on Xbox 360, PS3 and Wii U on October 22nd with a raft of innovative new second screen features that will take advantage of SmartGlass, the PS Vita and the Wii U gamepad and perhaps a taste of the future.
Writing on the blog, David Anfossi revealed that the new game would be more immersive and richer than ever before with crossovers happening with books, graphic novels and mobile content to really bring the next-gen experience to life like never before.
On the first piece of artwork he said, “I want to leave you with a piece of concept art from our next-gen Deus Ex game that shows trans-humanism segregation, which is a backdrop to our vision for the next Deus Ex. It represents a "ghetto-city' voluntarily built in order to separate the classes. The people in this segregated class have reshaped their environment, nostalgic for their ideal of Cyber Renaissance. This dark and dystopian vision sets the tone for things to come in Deus Ex.”
- Wasteland 2 gets a final release date
- Hellblade not tied to Heavenly Sword in any way stresses Ninja Theory
- Plants Vs Zombies: Garden Warfare gets a free trial on PC
- Crytek to repair their reputation by making good games
- Microsoft reveals another selection of Forza Horizon 2's 200 cars
- Microsoft insisted on 1080p for Diablo III on the Xbox One
- You want hardcore difficulty? Pillars Of Eternity will delete your savegame when you die
- Destiny writer joins Telltale Game to work on the Game Of Thrones series
- Ubisoft's support for PS3 and Xbox 360 to taper off after 2015