Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut dated, next-gen Deus Ex: Universe announced
Eidos Montreal let loose a volley of exciting news today via the Deus Ex development blog.
First of all they have given a release date for their upcmoing Director's Cut of Deus Ex: Human Revolution. This will arrive on Xbox 360, PS3 and Wii U on October 22nd with a raft of innovative new second screen features that will take advantage of SmartGlass, the PS Vita and the Wii U gamepad and perhaps a taste of the future.
Writing on the blog, David Anfossi revealed that the new game would be more immersive and richer than ever before with crossovers happening with books, graphic novels and mobile content to really bring the next-gen experience to life like never before.
On the first piece of artwork he said, “I want to leave you with a piece of concept art from our next-gen Deus Ex game that shows trans-humanism segregation, which is a backdrop to our vision for the next Deus Ex. It represents a "ghetto-city' voluntarily built in order to separate the classes. The people in this segregated class have reshaped their environment, nostalgic for their ideal of Cyber Renaissance. This dark and dystopian vision sets the tone for things to come in Deus Ex.”
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2
- Pachter reckons GTA V won't sell all that well on next-gen consoles, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare should do well though