Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut dated, next-gen Deus Ex: Universe announced
Eidos Montreal let loose a volley of exciting news today via the Deus Ex development blog.
First of all they have given a release date for their upcmoing Director's Cut of Deus Ex: Human Revolution. This will arrive on Xbox 360, PS3 and Wii U on October 22nd with a raft of innovative new second screen features that will take advantage of SmartGlass, the PS Vita and the Wii U gamepad and perhaps a taste of the future.
Writing on the blog, David Anfossi revealed that the new game would be more immersive and richer than ever before with crossovers happening with books, graphic novels and mobile content to really bring the next-gen experience to life like never before.
On the first piece of artwork he said, “I want to leave you with a piece of concept art from our next-gen Deus Ex game that shows trans-humanism segregation, which is a backdrop to our vision for the next Deus Ex. It represents a "ghetto-city' voluntarily built in order to separate the classes. The people in this segregated class have reshaped their environment, nostalgic for their ideal of Cyber Renaissance. This dark and dystopian vision sets the tone for things to come in Deus Ex.”
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell
- 2K launches a teaser for a new title possibly called Advent
- Mad Max gets a new trailer teasing the game's story
- Bethesda purges a load of stolen keys from The Elder Scrolls Online
- Peter Stormare joins the cast of Until Dawn as it gets a release date
- Resident Evil Zero is the next Capcom game to get an HD remaster
- The Executioner DLC arrives for The Evil Within
- NBA 2K16 gets a release date and early-access for pre-orders
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree