Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut dated, next-gen Deus Ex: Universe announced
Eidos Montreal let loose a volley of exciting news today via the Deus Ex development blog.
First of all they have given a release date for their upcmoing Director's Cut of Deus Ex: Human Revolution. This will arrive on Xbox 360, PS3 and Wii U on October 22nd with a raft of innovative new second screen features that will take advantage of SmartGlass, the PS Vita and the Wii U gamepad and perhaps a taste of the future.
Writing on the blog, David Anfossi revealed that the new game would be more immersive and richer than ever before with crossovers happening with books, graphic novels and mobile content to really bring the next-gen experience to life like never before.
On the first piece of artwork he said, “I want to leave you with a piece of concept art from our next-gen Deus Ex game that shows trans-humanism segregation, which is a backdrop to our vision for the next Deus Ex. It represents a "ghetto-city' voluntarily built in order to separate the classes. The people in this segregated class have reshaped their environment, nostalgic for their ideal of Cyber Renaissance. This dark and dystopian vision sets the tone for things to come in Deus Ex.”
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO