Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut dated, next-gen Deus Ex: Universe announced
Eidos Montreal let loose a volley of exciting news today via the Deus Ex development blog.
First of all they have given a release date for their upcmoing Director's Cut of Deus Ex: Human Revolution. This will arrive on Xbox 360, PS3 and Wii U on October 22nd with a raft of innovative new second screen features that will take advantage of SmartGlass, the PS Vita and the Wii U gamepad and perhaps a taste of the future.
Writing on the blog, David Anfossi revealed that the new game would be more immersive and richer than ever before with crossovers happening with books, graphic novels and mobile content to really bring the next-gen experience to life like never before.
On the first piece of artwork he said, “I want to leave you with a piece of concept art from our next-gen Deus Ex game that shows trans-humanism segregation, which is a backdrop to our vision for the next Deus Ex. It represents a "ghetto-city' voluntarily built in order to separate the classes. The people in this segregated class have reshaped their environment, nostalgic for their ideal of Cyber Renaissance. This dark and dystopian vision sets the tone for things to come in Deus Ex.”
- Techland announces a Dying Light modding contest alongside new updates for the toolset
- 2K announces the Evolve Proving Grounds tournament in conjunction with ESL
- Broken Age: Part 2 arrives for backers 24 hours ahead of the full launch
- Halo Championship Series Cup 1 cancelled due to continued online problems
- Dirt Rally announced as a PC exclusive, hits Steam Early Access
- PC benchmarking app arrives for Final Fantasy XIV players to make sure they can run Heavensward
- [UPDATE] Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro collaboration Silent Hills looks like it has been canned
- Gears Of War Xbox One remaster looks like it's coming
- Batman: Arkham Knight will have GTA V-style character switching