Driv3r slips to June
Atari have this morning announced that the third instalment in the Driver series, called Driv3r, has been delayed until June 1st - when the game will enjoy a global launch on the PS2 and Xbox, allowing the marketing masterminds at the publisher to fully exploit the potential of this latest offering.
"The Driver franchise set the benchmark for the driving adventure genre, as the incredible legacy of Driver and Driver 2 has combined to sell more than 12 million units worldwide", commented DEO Bruno Bonnell. "We believe that this additional time will give our marketing team the ability to exploit DRIV3R's full potential, meeting the high expectations of gamers, media and shareholders," he added.
Driv3r was previously scheduled for a release at the end of March.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III