NBA Jam to rebound thanks to EA
ESPN has an unlikely scoop on EA's plan to put Midway's old NBA Jam series on the rebound with a new Wii-exclusive instalment.
EA hired series creator Mark Turmell to supposedly helm the new title, which is being marked as nothing more than a rumour by the publisher.
According to ESPN, "Sources also claim that Turmell isn't the only old-school Jam vet being brought back into the mix." That sounds like EA ramping up a team for NBA Jam to me.
Multiplayer action is said to be top priority for the new NBA Jam, which is set for an official reveal in late January.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch