NBA Jam to rebound thanks to EA
ESPN has an unlikely scoop on EA's plan to put Midway's old NBA Jam series on the rebound with a new Wii-exclusive instalment.
EA hired series creator Mark Turmell to supposedly helm the new title, which is being marked as nothing more than a rumour by the publisher.
According to ESPN, "Sources also claim that Turmell isn't the only old-school Jam vet being brought back into the mix." That sounds like EA ramping up a team for NBA Jam to me.
Multiplayer action is said to be top priority for the new NBA Jam, which is set for an official reveal in late January.
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free
- Sony gets all generous with Decembers PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below