NBA Jam to rebound thanks to EA
ESPN has an unlikely scoop on EA's plan to put Midway's old NBA Jam series on the rebound with a new Wii-exclusive instalment.
EA hired series creator Mark Turmell to supposedly helm the new title, which is being marked as nothing more than a rumour by the publisher.
According to ESPN, "Sources also claim that Turmell isn't the only old-school Jam vet being brought back into the mix." That sounds like EA ramping up a team for NBA Jam to me.
Multiplayer action is said to be top priority for the new NBA Jam, which is set for an official reveal in late January.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes