NBA Jam to rebound thanks to EA
ESPN has an unlikely scoop on EA's plan to put Midway's old NBA Jam series on the rebound with a new Wii-exclusive instalment.
EA hired series creator Mark Turmell to supposedly helm the new title, which is being marked as nothing more than a rumour by the publisher.
According to ESPN, "Sources also claim that Turmell isn't the only old-school Jam vet being brought back into the mix." That sounds like EA ramping up a team for NBA Jam to me.
Multiplayer action is said to be top priority for the new NBA Jam, which is set for an official reveal in late January.
- Wasteland 2 gets a final release date
- Hellblade not tied to Heavenly Sword in any way stresses Ninja Theory
- Plants Vs Zombies: Garden Warfare gets a free trial on PC
- Crytek to repair their reputation by making good games
- Microsoft reveals another selection of Forza Horizon 2's 200 cars
- Microsoft insisted on 1080p for Diablo III on the Xbox One
- You want hardcore difficulty? Pillars Of Eternity will delete your savegame when you die
- Destiny writer joins Telltale Game to work on the Game Of Thrones series
- Ubisoft's support for PS3 and Xbox 360 to taper off after 2015