No DLC for Darksiders
Darksiders creative boss, Joe Madureira, recently spoke to Eurogamer of all the challenges Vigil Games faced working on their first title.
Madureira admitted that, from the outset that there was no plan to expand the game with DLC. He also confessed that they just didn't have the resources to build any multiplayer elements for Darksiders.
He said: "We realised early on that we wouldn't be able to pull off the scope of game we wanted to and have it be multiplayer. We were a new team building new tech and a new IP. We had our work cut out for us."
For those anticipating Darksiders, the creative lead did have reassuring words.
"Vigil has a very strong all-or-nothing mentality," he explained. "If we're not confident we can pull it off, we're not doing it. So we focused on making the most kick-ass single-player game possible."
The heavily comic-influenced Darksiders will hit shops in the UK this Friday and will be available on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell
- 2K launches a teaser for a new title possibly called Advent
- Mad Max gets a new trailer teasing the game's story
- Bethesda purges a load of stolen keys from The Elder Scrolls Online
- Peter Stormare joins the cast of Until Dawn as it gets a release date
- Resident Evil Zero is the next Capcom game to get an HD remaster
- The Executioner DLC arrives for The Evil Within
- NBA 2K16 gets a release date and early-access for pre-orders
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree