Bad Company 2 "deeper" than Modern Warfare 2
Battlefield: Bad Company 2's producer, Karl-Magnus Troedsson went some way to reassuring gamers that the game will offer a more comprehensive experience than other shooters, including Infinity Ward's behemoth.
Speaking to FPS Gamer, Troedsson stressed how Bad Company 2 will place more emphasis on teamwork than ever before.
Troedsson said of the current crop of multiplayer FPS games: "A lot of the other shooters are still actually in team deathmatch mode - they have tons of different game modes, but they all one way or another are just people playing to get the maximum score."
"This game is deeper," he enthused. "Battlefield has always been deeper, and that's due a lot to the gameplay. Like for instance you can heal each other, you can give each other ammo, you can revive each other - we've got the shock paddles in now."
Battlefield: Bad Company 2 will see its European release on March the 5th.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey