Bad Company 2 "deeper" than Modern Warfare 2
Battlefield: Bad Company 2's producer, Karl-Magnus Troedsson went some way to reassuring gamers that the game will offer a more comprehensive experience than other shooters, including Infinity Ward's behemoth.
Speaking to FPS Gamer, Troedsson stressed how Bad Company 2 will place more emphasis on teamwork than ever before.
Troedsson said of the current crop of multiplayer FPS games: "A lot of the other shooters are still actually in team deathmatch mode - they have tons of different game modes, but they all one way or another are just people playing to get the maximum score."
"This game is deeper," he enthused. "Battlefield has always been deeper, and that's due a lot to the gameplay. Like for instance you can heal each other, you can give each other ammo, you can revive each other - we've got the shock paddles in now."
Battlefield: Bad Company 2 will see its European release on March the 5th.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year