Left 4 Dead available in 8-bit?
In an interesting twist on the Left 4 Dead franchise, indie developer Eric Ruth has produced his own 8-bit spin on Left 4 Dead.
The game, called Pixel Force: Left 4 Dead, is a carefully-crafted NES-style re-imagining of Valve's zombie-holocaust co-op shooter.
In an interview with Big Download, Eric Ruth said of the port: "It's coming along even better than I expected. Of all the bugs, and problems my QA friends have reported, "fun" was never an issue. In fact, the guys have called this my "best game yet." It's very flattering."
Pixel Force: Left 4 Dead can be played either in either single player or two-player co-operative modes and is available for a free download.
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent