Left 4 Dead available in 8-bit?
In an interesting twist on the Left 4 Dead franchise, indie developer Eric Ruth has produced his own 8-bit spin on Left 4 Dead.
The game, called Pixel Force: Left 4 Dead, is a carefully-crafted NES-style re-imagining of Valve's zombie-holocaust co-op shooter.
In an interview with Big Download, Eric Ruth said of the port: "It's coming along even better than I expected. Of all the bugs, and problems my QA friends have reported, "fun" was never an issue. In fact, the guys have called this my "best game yet." It's very flattering."
Pixel Force: Left 4 Dead can be played either in either single player or two-player co-operative modes and is available for a free download.
- The PS4 is just a bit more powerful says Metro Redux developer, short documentary on the collection arrives
- Saints Row devs, Volition to reveal their new project at PAX Prime
- Watch Us Play.tm: Metro Redux
- Capcom suing Koei Tecmo for a lot of patent infringement
- New fighters and gameply features come in with EA Sports UFC's second free update
- NHL 15 demo faces off on PS4 and Xbox One
- Chair bringing the Infinity Blade saga to a close next week
- Watchmen and Dexter actors provide the voices for The Evil Within
- Square Enix apologises over confusion surrounding the Rise Of The Tomb Raider announcement