FIFA Interactive World Cup qualifying begins today
FIFA, in association with Electronic Arts and Sony Computer Entertainment of Europe have launched the second phase of qualifying for this year's Interactive World Cup.
Already, 400,000 players competed in the first phase of qualifying which finished on December 18th, which saw the first 11 places in the finals filled.
FIFA fanatics can sign up through their own copy of FIFA 10 on PlayStation Network and start competing for the final 11 online places from today onwards.
Alternatively, for Xbox 360 FIFA fans, qualifying events are being held all across the world for a further 9 places in the finals. Events in Paris and Warsaw have been dated on 11th and 12th of March and 6th of February respectively. London and Milan will also host events in March but their final dates have yet to be confirmed.
All the qualifiers will win the chance to compete for the FIFA Interactive World Cup at Port Olympic in Barcelona on the 1st of May.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light