FIFA Interactive World Cup qualifying begins today
FIFA, in association with Electronic Arts and Sony Computer Entertainment of Europe have launched the second phase of qualifying for this year's Interactive World Cup.
Already, 400,000 players competed in the first phase of qualifying which finished on December 18th, which saw the first 11 places in the finals filled.
FIFA fanatics can sign up through their own copy of FIFA 10 on PlayStation Network and start competing for the final 11 online places from today onwards.
Alternatively, for Xbox 360 FIFA fans, qualifying events are being held all across the world for a further 9 places in the finals. Events in Paris and Warsaw have been dated on 11th and 12th of March and 6th of February respectively. London and Milan will also host events in March but their final dates have yet to be confirmed.
All the qualifiers will win the chance to compete for the FIFA Interactive World Cup at Port Olympic in Barcelona on the 1st of May.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone