Bethesda sets up shop in Australia
Bethesda Softworks has announced that they have set up a brand new office in the sunny land of Australia.
The new Sydney office will be opened up just as they have appointed a new MD for the Asia Pacific region in Simon Alty the former MD of One to Another Pty Ltd who have played parts in successful Bethesda launches including Skyrim.
ZeniMax Europe boss Sean Brennan said, “Simon’s experience and expertise in the games industry – specifically having worked on sales and marketing of Bethesda’s titles the last four years – will be of great value as we open a publishing office in Sydney. Looking ahead, 2014 promises to be a big year for Bethesda as we release a trio of triple-A titles: The Elder Scrolls Online, Wolfenstein: The New Order and The Evil Within.”
Bethesda also operate offices in Hong Kong and Tokyo.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer