Bethesda sets up shop in Australia
Bethesda Softworks has announced that they have set up a brand new office in the sunny land of Australia.
The new Sydney office will be opened up just as they have appointed a new MD for the Asia Pacific region in Simon Alty the former MD of One to Another Pty Ltd who have played parts in successful Bethesda launches including Skyrim.
ZeniMax Europe boss Sean Brennan said, “Simon’s experience and expertise in the games industry – specifically having worked on sales and marketing of Bethesda’s titles the last four years – will be of great value as we open a publishing office in Sydney. Looking ahead, 2014 promises to be a big year for Bethesda as we release a trio of triple-A titles: The Elder Scrolls Online, Wolfenstein: The New Order and The Evil Within.”
Bethesda also operate offices in Hong Kong and Tokyo.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny