Bethesda sets up shop in Australia
Bethesda Softworks has announced that they have set up a brand new office in the sunny land of Australia.
The new Sydney office will be opened up just as they have appointed a new MD for the Asia Pacific region in Simon Alty the former MD of One to Another Pty Ltd who have played parts in successful Bethesda launches including Skyrim.
ZeniMax Europe boss Sean Brennan said, “Simon’s experience and expertise in the games industry – specifically having worked on sales and marketing of Bethesda’s titles the last four years – will be of great value as we open a publishing office in Sydney. Looking ahead, 2014 promises to be a big year for Bethesda as we release a trio of triple-A titles: The Elder Scrolls Online, Wolfenstein: The New Order and The Evil Within.”
Bethesda also operate offices in Hong Kong and Tokyo.
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2
- Pachter reckons GTA V won't sell all that well on next-gen consoles, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare should do well though