Alpha Protocol 2 under consideration
While it is widely believed that Obsidian and Sega pushed back Alpha Protocol to this spring in order to improve key areas of the game, which previewed badly, the publisher are already said to be considering ideas for a sequel.
Apparently, 'concepts' for Alpha Protocol 2 are on the table according to 1UP, Sega's Constantine Hantzopoulos spilling the beans.
"I've got some folks playing [Alpha Protocol] right now internally in the studio and basically coming up with some concepts for, eventually, AP2," teases the exec.
Apparently, the first RPG is now all but finished with work now underway on bug fixing and polishing. More soon.
- Left 4 Dead 2 finally gets an uncensored release in Australia
- Starting Destiny from a “blank canvas” was liberating says Bungie
- Driveclub PS Plus Edition will be an added extra for PS Plus subscribers in October
- Chris Roberts: Star Citizen does have potential on next-gen consoles
- Rockstar explains the delay to the PC version of GTA V
- The plan is to bring PSOne, PS2 and PS4 games to PS Now in the future says Sony
- Major Nelson reveals three new Xbox 360 hardware bundles coming this week
- Markus 'Notch' Persson: “I didn’t have the connection to my fans I thought I had”
- Microsoft purchases Minecraft devs Mojang for 2.5 billion USD, Markus Persson and other founders to leave