Alpha Protocol 2 under consideration
While it is widely believed that Obsidian and Sega pushed back Alpha Protocol to this spring in order to improve key areas of the game, which previewed badly, the publisher are already said to be considering ideas for a sequel.
Apparently, 'concepts' for Alpha Protocol 2 are on the table according to 1UP, Sega's Constantine Hantzopoulos spilling the beans.
"I've got some folks playing [Alpha Protocol] right now internally in the studio and basically coming up with some concepts for, eventually, AP2," teases the exec.
Apparently, the first RPG is now all but finished with work now underway on bug fixing and polishing. More soon.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3