Alpha Protocol 2 under consideration
While it is widely believed that Obsidian and Sega pushed back Alpha Protocol to this spring in order to improve key areas of the game, which previewed badly, the publisher are already said to be considering ideas for a sequel.
Apparently, 'concepts' for Alpha Protocol 2 are on the table according to 1UP, Sega's Constantine Hantzopoulos spilling the beans.
"I've got some folks playing [Alpha Protocol] right now internally in the studio and basically coming up with some concepts for, eventually, AP2," teases the exec.
Apparently, the first RPG is now all but finished with work now underway on bug fixing and polishing. More soon.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year