Alpha Protocol 2 under consideration
While it is widely believed that Obsidian and Sega pushed back Alpha Protocol to this spring in order to improve key areas of the game, which previewed badly, the publisher are already said to be considering ideas for a sequel.
Apparently, 'concepts' for Alpha Protocol 2 are on the table according to 1UP, Sega's Constantine Hantzopoulos spilling the beans.
"I've got some folks playing [Alpha Protocol] right now internally in the studio and basically coming up with some concepts for, eventually, AP2," teases the exec.
Apparently, the first RPG is now all but finished with work now underway on bug fixing and polishing. More soon.
- Next-gen and PC GTA V versions rumoured to be delayed into 2015
- The PS4 is just a bit more powerful says Metro Redux developer, short documentary on the collection arrives
- Saints Row devs, Volition to reveal their new project at PAX Prime
- Watch Us Play.tm: Metro Redux
- Capcom suing Koei Tecmo for a lot of patent infringement
- New fighters and gameply features come in with EA Sports UFC's second free update
- NHL 15 demo faces off on PS4 and Xbox One
- Chair bringing the Infinity Blade saga to a close next week
- Watchmen and Dexter actors provide the voices for The Evil Within