MS talk up Xbox Live Natal double act
Speaking to Game Informer, Microsoft Xbox Live chief Marc Whitten has said that the combination of Xbox Live with the new Natal motion control system could be groundbreaking.
"I think Natal is going to be a really magical thing and Natal plus Live is going to be groundbreaking. It's going to be groundbreaking in games and groundbreaking in how I think about entertainment," Whitten enthuses.
"Live is at the core of everything we do. I think you're going to see us doing the same thing with Project Natal. We're continuing the journey of how do you make the user experience as simple as possible for the broadest possible audience. You probably saw a little bit in some of the videos we had at E3. I think you can see our passion and where we want to go."
So, no specific details, but Microsoft are clearly plotting something. Natal is due out later this year.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer