MS talk up Xbox Live Natal double act
Speaking to Game Informer, Microsoft Xbox Live chief Marc Whitten has said that the combination of Xbox Live with the new Natal motion control system could be groundbreaking.
"I think Natal is going to be a really magical thing and Natal plus Live is going to be groundbreaking. It's going to be groundbreaking in games and groundbreaking in how I think about entertainment," Whitten enthuses.
"Live is at the core of everything we do. I think you're going to see us doing the same thing with Project Natal. We're continuing the journey of how do you make the user experience as simple as possible for the broadest possible audience. You probably saw a little bit in some of the videos we had at E3. I think you can see our passion and where we want to go."
So, no specific details, but Microsoft are clearly plotting something. Natal is due out later this year.
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year
- Valve reworks their Steam Early Access developer guidelines and rules