Connections issues in MAG beta
As promised, Sony has opened up the beta for its massive online shooter MAG to public play; however, early reports tell of connection problems, server quirks, and other issues that are making the road to the game's January release rocky.
The official PlayStation Blog details the steps to set up the beta on your PS3, though further reading of the comments posted on the story are even more enlightening.
Complaints of disconnections abound, but as one commenter with the handle Z3M0G put it, such problems are to be expected.
"So we may be seeing lag and server connection issues for the first time. But that is the point of this beta... to make sure all these issues are ironed out by release day."
Hopefully they're resolved soon since MAG is slated for release on January 26 and 29 in the US and UK, respectively.
- It could be 2 years before CD Projekt RED talks about Cyberpunk 2077 again
- PS4 remaster of Darksiders II appears on Amazon
- Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes comes to PS Plus next month
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released
- Diversity and gay romance didn't hurt sales says BioWare's David Gaider
- Microsoft accidentally leaks a “placeholder” release date for Halo: ODST remaster
- Shipment of copies of Splatoon robbed en-route to the UK
- Mortal Kombat X not coming to PS3 and Xbox 360 in June
- Spiders' The Technomancer to debut at E3