World Cup hits early on PS3, Xbox
Retailer listings for 2010 FIFA World Cup on PS3 and Xbox 360 show EA's unannounced football game preempting the start of the South Africa World Cup with a mid-spring release.
EA has yet to announce a game based on the tournament, but the company released World Cup-branded games so in previous years. In fact, 2006 FIFA World Cup made its debut on April 28 of that year.
An April release would also give plenty of time before the next annual instalment of FIFA, which is expected sometime in October. More details on both games to come in the weeks ahead.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year