World Cup hits early on PS3, Xbox
Retailer listings for 2010 FIFA World Cup on PS3 and Xbox 360 show EA's unannounced football game preempting the start of the South Africa World Cup with a mid-spring release.
EA has yet to announce a game based on the tournament, but the company released World Cup-branded games so in previous years. In fact, 2006 FIFA World Cup made its debut on April 28 of that year.
An April release would also give plenty of time before the next annual instalment of FIFA, which is expected sometime in October. More details on both games to come in the weeks ahead.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release