World Cup hits early on PS3, Xbox
Retailer listings for 2010 FIFA World Cup on PS3 and Xbox 360 show EA's unannounced football game preempting the start of the South Africa World Cup with a mid-spring release.
EA has yet to announce a game based on the tournament, but the company released World Cup-branded games so in previous years. In fact, 2006 FIFA World Cup made its debut on April 28 of that year.
An April release would also give plenty of time before the next annual instalment of FIFA, which is expected sometime in October. More details on both games to come in the weeks ahead.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side