World Cup hits early on PS3, Xbox
Retailer listings for 2010 FIFA World Cup on PS3 and Xbox 360 show EA's unannounced football game preempting the start of the South Africa World Cup with a mid-spring release.
EA has yet to announce a game based on the tournament, but the company released World Cup-branded games so in previous years. In fact, 2006 FIFA World Cup made its debut on April 28 of that year.
An April release would also give plenty of time before the next annual instalment of FIFA, which is expected sometime in October. More details on both games to come in the weeks ahead.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes