Best LBP levels up for 'Sackies'
Having gone through the whopping 1.5 million levels created for their sandbox platform game LittleBigPlanet, Media Molecule have selected their 10 favourite levels of last year, and begun rewarding others.
The ten are now up for the 'Sackies', which will help decide the 2009 level of the year, with fans being offered the chance to choose a winner.
The so-called Sackademy Awards are designed to encourage and reward LBP's eager community of amateur level designers. Categories such as Best Machinima Video, Best Visuals and Use of Special Effects and Best Use of Story in a Level being rewarded.
You can learn more about the Sackies via the PlayStation blog, with the 10 stages up for the overall 2009 going on display.
We'll have more news on LBP soon.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey