Best LBP levels up for 'Sackies'
Having gone through the whopping 1.5 million levels created for their sandbox platform game LittleBigPlanet, Media Molecule have selected their 10 favourite levels of last year, and begun rewarding others.
The ten are now up for the 'Sackies', which will help decide the 2009 level of the year, with fans being offered the chance to choose a winner.
The so-called Sackademy Awards are designed to encourage and reward LBP's eager community of amateur level designers. Categories such as Best Machinima Video, Best Visuals and Use of Special Effects and Best Use of Story in a Level being rewarded.
You can learn more about the Sackies via the PlayStation blog, with the 10 stages up for the overall 2009 going on display.
We'll have more news on LBP soon.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update