Best LBP levels up for 'Sackies'
Having gone through the whopping 1.5 million levels created for their sandbox platform game LittleBigPlanet, Media Molecule have selected their 10 favourite levels of last year, and begun rewarding others.
The ten are now up for the 'Sackies', which will help decide the 2009 level of the year, with fans being offered the chance to choose a winner.
The so-called Sackademy Awards are designed to encourage and reward LBP's eager community of amateur level designers. Categories such as Best Machinima Video, Best Visuals and Use of Special Effects and Best Use of Story in a Level being rewarded.
You can learn more about the Sackies via the PlayStation blog, with the 10 stages up for the overall 2009 going on display.
We'll have more news on LBP soon.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One