Best LBP levels up for 'Sackies'
Having gone through the whopping 1.5 million levels created for their sandbox platform game LittleBigPlanet, Media Molecule have selected their 10 favourite levels of last year, and begun rewarding others.
The ten are now up for the 'Sackies', which will help decide the 2009 level of the year, with fans being offered the chance to choose a winner.
The so-called Sackademy Awards are designed to encourage and reward LBP's eager community of amateur level designers. Categories such as Best Machinima Video, Best Visuals and Use of Special Effects and Best Use of Story in a Level being rewarded.
You can learn more about the Sackies via the PlayStation blog, with the 10 stages up for the overall 2009 going on display.
We'll have more news on LBP soon.
- Destiny's Vault of Glass Raid coming next week
- Evolution boasts load times under 10 seconds and a 17GB install for Driveclub
- Frontier announces the final release pricing for Elite: Dangerous
- Footage appears of a cancelled Kinect-powered Gears Of War RTS
- Sony closing PSN access for European PSP users next week
- Hotline Miami themed DLC coming to Payday 2
- Sony: The PS Vita is “remarkably resilient”
- Football Manager documentary headed to Vue Cinemas next month
- Curious about the how combat works in Frozen Synapse Prime? The latest video explains all