Best LBP levels up for 'Sackies'
Having gone through the whopping 1.5 million levels created for their sandbox platform game LittleBigPlanet, Media Molecule have selected their 10 favourite levels of last year, and begun rewarding others.
The ten are now up for the 'Sackies', which will help decide the 2009 level of the year, with fans being offered the chance to choose a winner.
The so-called Sackademy Awards are designed to encourage and reward LBP's eager community of amateur level designers. Categories such as Best Machinima Video, Best Visuals and Use of Special Effects and Best Use of Story in a Level being rewarded.
You can learn more about the Sackies via the PlayStation blog, with the 10 stages up for the overall 2009 going on display.
We'll have more news on LBP soon.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date