DJ moots work on DJ Hero 2
Activision's turntable-tastic DJ Hero hasn't sold in the quantities the publisher might have hoped for, but despite this one French DJ Hero says he is involved in work on DJ Hero 2.
David Guetta says DJ Hero 2 is coming, and that this sequel will include some of his own mixes.
Guetta is "going to work on the No. 2 version", he tells Destructoid, having cut his teeth on work for the first game as well.
Whether the DJ Hero series can mirror the success of Guitar Hero remains very much to be seen, the first title failing to sell in serious quantities. More as we get it on this rumoured follow-up.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer