NFL Trainer coming from EA?
Rumour abound this news-bare festive week that EA could be planning on announcing a new American Football title come January.
Dubbed 'NFL Trainer' by Destructoid, rumour of this announcement follows Twitter-based teasing from one Canadian EA community manager.
The officially licensed training title could be confirmed in the new year if this speculation proves true, and it would see virtual coaches taking training players through real-world style workouts and drills.
The Wii game might even come with some kind of 'football' attachment, the title fitting in with EA's range of mainstream-bating lifestyle titles. We'll have more on this just as soon as we get it.
- Feminist Frequency's Anita Sarkeesian driven out of her home by internet abuse
- Shadow Realms lead writer talks the inspiration behind the game's story
- PlayStation Allstars and Joe Danger headline September's PS Plus Instant Game Collection
- Titanfall will ge more cool free stuff after the last DLC but Respawn won't support it indefinitely
- Gauntlet release date pushed back
- Yakuza Zero announced for PS4 and PS3
- Escape Dead Island gets a release date, comes with guaranteed access to the Dead Island 2 beta
- Diablo III: Reaper Of Souls PC patch 2.1.0 arrives
- Next-gen and PC GTA V versions rumoured to be delayed into 2015