NFL Trainer coming from EA?
Rumour abound this news-bare festive week that EA could be planning on announcing a new American Football title come January.
Dubbed 'NFL Trainer' by Destructoid, rumour of this announcement follows Twitter-based teasing from one Canadian EA community manager.
The officially licensed training title could be confirmed in the new year if this speculation proves true, and it would see virtual coaches taking training players through real-world style workouts and drills.
The Wii game might even come with some kind of 'football' attachment, the title fitting in with EA's range of mainstream-bating lifestyle titles. We'll have more on this just as soon as we get it.
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 30-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3