Mom tips cops on GTA-playing kid
A Boston-area 14-year-old was busted for playing Grand Theft Auto in the middle of the night after his frustrated mother called the police.
The single mom had reached the end of her rope at 2:30am when she awoke to find her son up and about, playing the M-rated action game. It was at that point she called 911 and the police arrived. The boy told the Boston Herald, "They (police) were just like, 'Chill out. Go to bed.'"
His mother was equally distressed about where her son got a copy of Grand Theft Auto, given her insistence that she wouldn't purchase the game for him.
Rumour has it he is so grounded for life.
- Capcom using Unreal Engine 4 for Street Fighter V
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization