Mom tips cops on GTA-playing kid
A Boston-area 14-year-old was busted for playing Grand Theft Auto in the middle of the night after his frustrated mother called the police.
The single mom had reached the end of her rope at 2:30am when she awoke to find her son up and about, playing the M-rated action game. It was at that point she called 911 and the police arrived. The boy told the Boston Herald, "They (police) were just like, 'Chill out. Go to bed.'"
His mother was equally distressed about where her son got a copy of Grand Theft Auto, given her insistence that she wouldn't purchase the game for him.
Rumour has it he is so grounded for life.
- Stephen Colbert deconstructs #Gamergate last night with guest Anita Sarkeesian
- First Nosgoth eSports tournament to begin next month
- Stealth Inc 2 trailer peeks it head out of the shadows
- The Crew beta launches on PS4 and Xbox One next week
- PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Dying Light cancelled, Techland describes their development as painful
- Sony investigating issues resulting from the release of PS4 firmware 2.0
- New trailer makes Final Fantasy Type-0 HD look like the darkest Final Fantasy game yet
- Screenshot on the PlayStation Blog points to an Uncharted re-release on PS4
- EA gives a release window for Star Wars: Battlefront