Mom tips cops on GTA-playing kid
A Boston-area 14-year-old was busted for playing Grand Theft Auto in the middle of the night after his frustrated mother called the police.
The single mom had reached the end of her rope at 2:30am when she awoke to find her son up and about, playing the M-rated action game. It was at that point she called 911 and the police arrived. The boy told the Boston Herald, "They (police) were just like, 'Chill out. Go to bed.'"
His mother was equally distressed about where her son got a copy of Grand Theft Auto, given her insistence that she wouldn't purchase the game for him.
Rumour has it he is so grounded for life.
- Possible dates for the Steam Summer Sale appear online
- Rise Of The Tomb Raider on Xbox 360 doesn't appear in Square Enix's financials for this year
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week with new gear and rewards
- Titanfall developers Respawn won't be at E3 this year
- Destiny: Xur's location and stock for May 28th
- Destiny's Trials Of Osiris declared a success, Bungie bans cheaters
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer