Mom tips cops on GTA-playing kid
A Boston-area 14-year-old was busted for playing Grand Theft Auto in the middle of the night after his frustrated mother called the police.
The single mom had reached the end of her rope at 2:30am when she awoke to find her son up and about, playing the M-rated action game. It was at that point she called 911 and the police arrived. The boy told the Boston Herald, "They (police) were just like, 'Chill out. Go to bed.'"
His mother was equally distressed about where her son got a copy of Grand Theft Auto, given her insistence that she wouldn't purchase the game for him.
Rumour has it he is so grounded for life.
- Left 4 Dead 2 finally gets an uncensored release in Australia
- Starting Destiny from a “blank canvas” was liberating says Bungie
- Driveclub PS Plus Edition will be an added extra for PS Plus subscribers in October
- Chris Roberts: Star Citizen does have potential on next-gen consoles
- Rockstar explains the delay to the PC version of GTA V
- The plan is to bring PSOne, PS2 and PS4 games to PS Now in the future says Sony
- Major Nelson reveals three new Xbox 360 hardware bundles coming this week
- Markus 'Notch' Persson: “I didn’t have the connection to my fans I thought I had”
- Microsoft purchases Minecraft devs Mojang for 2.5 billion USD, Markus Persson and other founders to leave