Mom tips cops on GTA-playing kid
A Boston-area 14-year-old was busted for playing Grand Theft Auto in the middle of the night after his frustrated mother called the police.
The single mom had reached the end of her rope at 2:30am when she awoke to find her son up and about, playing the M-rated action game. It was at that point she called 911 and the police arrived. The boy told the Boston Herald, "They (police) were just like, 'Chill out. Go to bed.'"
His mother was equally distressed about where her son got a copy of Grand Theft Auto, given her insistence that she wouldn't purchase the game for him.
Rumour has it he is so grounded for life.
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2
- Pachter reckons GTA V won't sell all that well on next-gen consoles, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare should do well though