GTA IV expansion heading to PC
French PC gaming magazine PC Jeux has word of Grand Theft Auto IV: The Lost and the Damned heading to PC, ending the expansion pack's exclusive run on Xbox 360.
The cover of the magazine's January issue lists The Lost and the Damned among several games previewed inside. We don't have any more details right now, but it looks clear that the expansion is going to be released on PC.
It's not altogether surprising given the underwhelming sales of both downloadable Grand Theft Auto IV expansion packs. Releasing the instalments on PC could give them second life.
Of course, you can't help but wonder if this signals the possibility of PS3 getting the DLC too. More to come in the new year.
- Left 4 Dead 2 finally gets an uncensored release in Australia
- Starting Destiny from a “blank canvas” was liberating says Bungie
- Driveclub PS Plus Edition will be an added extra for PS Plus subscribers in October
- Chris Roberts: Star Citizen does have potential on next-gen consoles
- Rockstar explains the delay to the PC version of GTA V
- The plan is to bring PSOne, PS2 and PS4 games to PS Now in the future says Sony
- Major Nelson reveals three new Xbox 360 hardware bundles coming this week
- Markus 'Notch' Persson: “I didn’t have the connection to my fans I thought I had”
- Microsoft purchases Minecraft devs Mojang for 2.5 billion USD, Markus Persson and other founders to leave