GTA IV expansion heading to PC
French PC gaming magazine PC Jeux has word of Grand Theft Auto IV: The Lost and the Damned heading to PC, ending the expansion pack's exclusive run on Xbox 360.
The cover of the magazine's January issue lists The Lost and the Damned among several games previewed inside. We don't have any more details right now, but it looks clear that the expansion is going to be released on PC.
It's not altogether surprising given the underwhelming sales of both downloadable Grand Theft Auto IV expansion packs. Releasing the instalments on PC could give them second life.
Of course, you can't help but wonder if this signals the possibility of PS3 getting the DLC too. More to come in the new year.
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2
- Pachter reckons GTA V won't sell all that well on next-gen consoles, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare should do well though