GTA IV expansion heading to PC
French PC gaming magazine PC Jeux has word of Grand Theft Auto IV: The Lost and the Damned heading to PC, ending the expansion pack's exclusive run on Xbox 360.
The cover of the magazine's January issue lists The Lost and the Damned among several games previewed inside. We don't have any more details right now, but it looks clear that the expansion is going to be released on PC.
It's not altogether surprising given the underwhelming sales of both downloadable Grand Theft Auto IV expansion packs. Releasing the instalments on PC could give them second life.
Of course, you can't help but wonder if this signals the possibility of PS3 getting the DLC too. More to come in the new year.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer