GTA IV expansion heading to PC
French PC gaming magazine PC Jeux has word of Grand Theft Auto IV: The Lost and the Damned heading to PC, ending the expansion pack's exclusive run on Xbox 360.
The cover of the magazine's January issue lists The Lost and the Damned among several games previewed inside. We don't have any more details right now, but it looks clear that the expansion is going to be released on PC.
It's not altogether surprising given the underwhelming sales of both downloadable Grand Theft Auto IV expansion packs. Releasing the instalments on PC could give them second life.
Of course, you can't help but wonder if this signals the possibility of PS3 getting the DLC too. More to come in the new year.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title