Fable 3 on track for autumn 2010
Speaking with Major Nelson on his weekly podcast, Microsoft head of Xbox 360 product management Aaron Greenberg pegged Fable 3 for an autumn 2010 release.
Greenberg was full of promises during the the chat, cementing Fable 3 onto the calender during the autumn months. Creator Peter Molyneux had provided a general 2010 time frame for release when he formally announced the game in August.
Aside from being an Xbox 360-exclusive role-playing game, Fable 3 should be a key title to watch given its pledged support of Microsoft's motion control camera Project Natal.
We're expecting firm details on gameplay as soon as GDC in March, assuredly at E3 in June.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date