Fable 3 on track for autumn 2010
Speaking with Major Nelson on his weekly podcast, Microsoft head of Xbox 360 product management Aaron Greenberg pegged Fable 3 for an autumn 2010 release.
Greenberg was full of promises during the the chat, cementing Fable 3 onto the calender during the autumn months. Creator Peter Molyneux had provided a general 2010 time frame for release when he formally announced the game in August.
Aside from being an Xbox 360-exclusive role-playing game, Fable 3 should be a key title to watch given its pledged support of Microsoft's motion control camera Project Natal.
We're expecting firm details on gameplay as soon as GDC in March, assuredly at E3 in June.
- Feminist Frequency's Anita Sarkeesian driven out of her home by internet abuse
- Shadow Realms lead writer talks the inspiration behind the game's story
- PlayStation Allstars and Joe Danger headline September's PS Plus Instant Game Collection
- Titanfall will ge more cool free stuff after the last DLC but Respawn won't support it indefinitely
- Gauntlet release date pushed back
- Yakuza Zero announced for PS4 and PS3
- Escape Dead Island gets a release date, comes with guaranteed access to the Dead Island 2 beta
- Diablo III: Reaper Of Souls PC patch 2.1.0 arrives
- Next-gen and PC GTA V versions rumoured to be delayed into 2015