Fable 3 on track for autumn 2010
Speaking with Major Nelson on his weekly podcast, Microsoft head of Xbox 360 product management Aaron Greenberg pegged Fable 3 for an autumn 2010 release.
Greenberg was full of promises during the the chat, cementing Fable 3 onto the calender during the autumn months. Creator Peter Molyneux had provided a general 2010 time frame for release when he formally announced the game in August.
Aside from being an Xbox 360-exclusive role-playing game, Fable 3 should be a key title to watch given its pledged support of Microsoft's motion control camera Project Natal.
We're expecting firm details on gameplay as soon as GDC in March, assuredly at E3 in June.
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released
- Diversity and gay romance didn't hurt sales says BioWare's David Gaider
- Microsoft accidentally leaks a “placeholder” release date for Halo: ODST remaster
- Shipment of copies of Splatoon robbed en-route to the UK
- Mortal Kombat X not coming to PS3 and Xbox 360 in June
- Spiders' The Technomancer to debut at E3
- Dirty Bomb open beta is coming next month
- Ubisoft now emailing players to encourage them to finish their games
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell