Fable 3 on track for autumn 2010
Speaking with Major Nelson on his weekly podcast, Microsoft head of Xbox 360 product management Aaron Greenberg pegged Fable 3 for an autumn 2010 release.
Greenberg was full of promises during the the chat, cementing Fable 3 onto the calender during the autumn months. Creator Peter Molyneux had provided a general 2010 time frame for release when he formally announced the game in August.
Aside from being an Xbox 360-exclusive role-playing game, Fable 3 should be a key title to watch given its pledged support of Microsoft's motion control camera Project Natal.
We're expecting firm details on gameplay as soon as GDC in March, assuredly at E3 in June.
- Team Junkfish's procedural survival horror Monstrum to return to Steam Early Access
- Miyamoto: Next Mario game might not arrive until Nintendo releases a new console
- Final Fantasy trailer drop continues with a new look at Final Fantasy XV
- New Final Fantasy Type-0 HD trailer drops
- Activision gives a first look at the new Exo Zombies mode for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- Rockstar announces a Christmas bumper bonanza for GTA Online
- Hazelight to use the Unreal Engine 4 for their first game
- 343 Industries to offer Halo: ODST remastered campaign to apologise for Halo: The Master Chief Collection multiplayer problems
- Court rules that lawsuit against Sony over Killzone: Shadow Fall's 1080p claims