Fable 3 on track for autumn 2010
Speaking with Major Nelson on his weekly podcast, Microsoft head of Xbox 360 product management Aaron Greenberg pegged Fable 3 for an autumn 2010 release.
Greenberg was full of promises during the the chat, cementing Fable 3 onto the calender during the autumn months. Creator Peter Molyneux had provided a general 2010 time frame for release when he formally announced the game in August.
Aside from being an Xbox 360-exclusive role-playing game, Fable 3 should be a key title to watch given its pledged support of Microsoft's motion control camera Project Natal.
We're expecting firm details on gameplay as soon as GDC in March, assuredly at E3 in June.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year