MAG beta open to public Jan 4
Following an extended closed beta testing period that began in autumn, PS3-exclusive shooter MAG will be open for public trials the first week of the new year.
Sony is only opening up the game for public play for a short six-day window: January 4-10. The beta, which offers 64- and 256-player team multiplayer, will be available for download at no cost via PlayStation Network.
Existing beta testers can obviously continue to participate, though you need to update your version of the game to the new one. Fortunately, you don't have to wait until January 4 to do that--the public beta is available for download now for those who were invited to the private beta.
MAG is slated for release on January 26 in the US and January 29 in the UK.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey