MAG beta open to public Jan 4
Following an extended closed beta testing period that began in autumn, PS3-exclusive shooter MAG will be open for public trials the first week of the new year.
Sony is only opening up the game for public play for a short six-day window: January 4-10. The beta, which offers 64- and 256-player team multiplayer, will be available for download at no cost via PlayStation Network.
Existing beta testers can obviously continue to participate, though you need to update your version of the game to the new one. Fortunately, you don't have to wait until January 4 to do that--the public beta is available for download now for those who were invited to the private beta.
MAG is slated for release on January 26 in the US and January 29 in the UK.
- Here's a bunch of new screenshots of Project CARS running on the Xbox One
- Free Power Of Defiance DLC arrives for Shadow Of Mordor
- Teaser trailer arrives for Telltale's Game Of Thrones
- Tales From The Borderlands to debut this month
- Archwing update arrives for the console versions of Warframe
- Free update and Black Sea Colonies DLC arrives for Total War: Rome II
- Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions coming next week
- World Of Warcraft subs jump back over the 10 million mark with the release of Warlords Of Draenor
- F1 2014 gets a new trailer to celebrate the F1 season finale at the Yas Marina Circuit in Abu Dhabi