Modern Warfare 2 is UK Christmas number one
Good overcame evil in the race to the music top spot, and now Infinity Ward's world-beating FPS has hung on to take the gaming Christmas crown.
Despite a late surge from FIFA 10, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 is the UK's official Christmas number one, EA Sports' opus finishing in second place despite a last minute push.
Wii Sports Resort, Assassin's Creed II and Mario & Sonic at the Winter Olympics complete the top five.
New Super Mario Bros. Wii, Forza Motorsport 3, Mario Kart Wii, Left 4 Dead 2 and James Cameron's Avatar round out the all-formats top ten. Ho ho ho.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release