Modern Warfare 2 is UK Christmas number one
Good overcame evil in the race to the music top spot, and now Infinity Ward's world-beating FPS has hung on to take the gaming Christmas crown.
Despite a late surge from FIFA 10, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 is the UK's official Christmas number one, EA Sports' opus finishing in second place despite a last minute push.
Wii Sports Resort, Assassin's Creed II and Mario & Sonic at the Winter Olympics complete the top five.
New Super Mario Bros. Wii, Forza Motorsport 3, Mario Kart Wii, Left 4 Dead 2 and James Cameron's Avatar round out the all-formats top ten. Ho ho ho.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny