Modern Warfare 2 is UK Christmas number one
Good overcame evil in the race to the music top spot, and now Infinity Ward's world-beating FPS has hung on to take the gaming Christmas crown.
Despite a late surge from FIFA 10, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 is the UK's official Christmas number one, EA Sports' opus finishing in second place despite a last minute push.
Wii Sports Resort, Assassin's Creed II and Mario & Sonic at the Winter Olympics complete the top five.
New Super Mario Bros. Wii, Forza Motorsport 3, Mario Kart Wii, Left 4 Dead 2 and James Cameron's Avatar round out the all-formats top ten. Ho ho ho.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan