Modern Warfare 2 is UK Christmas number one
Good overcame evil in the race to the music top spot, and now Infinity Ward's world-beating FPS has hung on to take the gaming Christmas crown.
Despite a late surge from FIFA 10, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 is the UK's official Christmas number one, EA Sports' opus finishing in second place despite a last minute push.
Wii Sports Resort, Assassin's Creed II and Mario & Sonic at the Winter Olympics complete the top five.
New Super Mario Bros. Wii, Forza Motorsport 3, Mario Kart Wii, Left 4 Dead 2 and James Cameron's Avatar round out the all-formats top ten. Ho ho ho.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year