Wii sales rocket in Japan
Wii sales for the week ending December 13th have skyrocketed in Japan, Nintendo's console leaping to the front of the pack over the festive gift-buying season.
The PS3 was second, the PSP and DSi close third and fourth.
The Wii managed Japanese retail sales of nearly 136,000, followed by the PS3 on 75,000 the PSP third on 71,000.
Then there's the DSi on 68,000, followed by the DSi LL on the 58,000, the DS Lite on 11,000 and the Xbox 360 on just over 10,000.
The PSP Go and the PS2 conclude the chart with sales of 3,000 and 2,000 respectively.
- Destiny's Vault of Glass Raid coming next week
- Evolution boasts load times under 10 seconds and a 17GB install for Driveclub
- Frontier announces the final release pricing for Elite: Dangerous
- Footage appears of a cancelled Kinect-powered Gears Of War RTS
- Sony closing PSN access for European PSP users next week
- Hotline Miami themed DLC coming to Payday 2
- Sony: The PS Vita is “remarkably resilient”
- Football Manager documentary headed to Vue Cinemas next month
- Curious about the how combat works in Frozen Synapse Prime? The latest video explains all