Wii sales rocket in Japan
Wii sales for the week ending December 13th have skyrocketed in Japan, Nintendo's console leaping to the front of the pack over the festive gift-buying season.
The PS3 was second, the PSP and DSi close third and fourth.
The Wii managed Japanese retail sales of nearly 136,000, followed by the PS3 on 75,000 the PSP third on 71,000.
Then there's the DSi on 68,000, followed by the DSi LL on the 58,000, the DS Lite on 11,000 and the Xbox 360 on just over 10,000.
The PSP Go and the PS2 conclude the chart with sales of 3,000 and 2,000 respectively.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year