Wii sales rocket in Japan
Wii sales for the week ending December 13th have skyrocketed in Japan, Nintendo's console leaping to the front of the pack over the festive gift-buying season.
The PS3 was second, the PSP and DSi close third and fourth.
The Wii managed Japanese retail sales of nearly 136,000, followed by the PS3 on 75,000 the PSP third on 71,000.
Then there's the DSi on 68,000, followed by the DSi LL on the 58,000, the DS Lite on 11,000 and the Xbox 360 on just over 10,000.
The PSP Go and the PS2 conclude the chart with sales of 3,000 and 2,000 respectively.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey