Wii sales rocket in Japan
Wii sales for the week ending December 13th have skyrocketed in Japan, Nintendo's console leaping to the front of the pack over the festive gift-buying season.
The PS3 was second, the PSP and DSi close third and fourth.
The Wii managed Japanese retail sales of nearly 136,000, followed by the PS3 on 75,000 the PSP third on 71,000.
Then there's the DSi on 68,000, followed by the DSi LL on the 58,000, the DS Lite on 11,000 and the Xbox 360 on just over 10,000.
The PSP Go and the PS2 conclude the chart with sales of 3,000 and 2,000 respectively.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto