Wii sales rocket in Japan
Wii sales for the week ending December 13th have skyrocketed in Japan, Nintendo's console leaping to the front of the pack over the festive gift-buying season.
The PS3 was second, the PSP and DSi close third and fourth.
The Wii managed Japanese retail sales of nearly 136,000, followed by the PS3 on 75,000 the PSP third on 71,000.
Then there's the DSi on 68,000, followed by the DSi LL on the 58,000, the DS Lite on 11,000 and the Xbox 360 on just over 10,000.
The PSP Go and the PS2 conclude the chart with sales of 3,000 and 2,000 respectively.
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent