More vehicles via Borderlands DLC
Gearbox CEO Randy Pitchford tells Kotaku not to be surprised when new vehicles roll into Borderlands in future downloadable content.
Although the game is just about to get its second wave of downloadable content, Pitchford is bullish about more in 2010. News of nearly 2 million copies sold of the role-playing shooter is good reason to draft more single player expansion packs that are likely to include new vehicles.
I would not be surprised if in one of the DLCs down the road youd discover that were adding a bunch of cars to the game," Pitchford toys.
While he wouldn't provide specifics, Pitchford's statement means more varied vehicles are coming and that we should expect plenty of more downloadable content for Borderlands into 2010.
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light
- Don't Starve gets a release date for the Wii U
- Here's the trailer for the next episode of Telltale's Game Of Thrones
- Bloodborne will see DLC before the end of the year
- CD Projekt RED addresses visual downgrade issues with The Witcher 3
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new trailer featuring the Nine Inch Nails
- This year's Need For Speed is bringing back the narrative