More vehicles via Borderlands DLC
Gearbox CEO Randy Pitchford tells Kotaku not to be surprised when new vehicles roll into Borderlands in future downloadable content.
Although the game is just about to get its second wave of downloadable content, Pitchford is bullish about more in 2010. News of nearly 2 million copies sold of the role-playing shooter is good reason to draft more single player expansion packs that are likely to include new vehicles.
I would not be surprised if in one of the DLCs down the road youd discover that were adding a bunch of cars to the game," Pitchford toys.
While he wouldn't provide specifics, Pitchford's statement means more varied vehicles are coming and that we should expect plenty of more downloadable content for Borderlands into 2010.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3