More vehicles via Borderlands DLC
Gearbox CEO Randy Pitchford tells Kotaku not to be surprised when new vehicles roll into Borderlands in future downloadable content.
Although the game is just about to get its second wave of downloadable content, Pitchford is bullish about more in 2010. News of nearly 2 million copies sold of the role-playing shooter is good reason to draft more single player expansion packs that are likely to include new vehicles.
I would not be surprised if in one of the DLCs down the road youd discover that were adding a bunch of cars to the game," Pitchford toys.
While he wouldn't provide specifics, Pitchford's statement means more varied vehicles are coming and that we should expect plenty of more downloadable content for Borderlands into 2010.
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes
- Take-Two reports GTA V has sold over 34 million copies
- Stephen Colbert deconstructs #Gamergate last night with guest Anita Sarkeesian
- First Nosgoth eSports tournament to begin next month
- Stealth Inc 2 trailer peeks it head out of the shadows
- The Crew beta launches on PS4 and Xbox One next week
- PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Dying Light cancelled, Techland describes their development as painful
- Sony investigating issues resulting from the release of PS4 firmware 2.0