More vehicles via Borderlands DLC
Gearbox CEO Randy Pitchford tells Kotaku not to be surprised when new vehicles roll into Borderlands in future downloadable content.
Although the game is just about to get its second wave of downloadable content, Pitchford is bullish about more in 2010. News of nearly 2 million copies sold of the role-playing shooter is good reason to draft more single player expansion packs that are likely to include new vehicles.
I would not be surprised if in one of the DLCs down the road youd discover that were adding a bunch of cars to the game," Pitchford toys.
While he wouldn't provide specifics, Pitchford's statement means more varied vehicles are coming and that we should expect plenty of more downloadable content for Borderlands into 2010.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny