More vehicles via Borderlands DLC
Gearbox CEO Randy Pitchford tells Kotaku not to be surprised when new vehicles roll into Borderlands in future downloadable content.
Although the game is just about to get its second wave of downloadable content, Pitchford is bullish about more in 2010. News of nearly 2 million copies sold of the role-playing shooter is good reason to draft more single player expansion packs that are likely to include new vehicles.
I would not be surprised if in one of the DLCs down the road youd discover that were adding a bunch of cars to the game," Pitchford toys.
While he wouldn't provide specifics, Pitchford's statement means more varied vehicles are coming and that we should expect plenty of more downloadable content for Borderlands into 2010.
- Shovel Knight arrives on PlayStation platforms this week
- Microsoft shows off Spartan Locke in action in Halo 5: Guardians
- Bethesda E3 press conference invites tease everything but Fallout 4
- New Mass Effect details possibly leaked in an online survey
- Phil Spencer promises a first-party-focused E3 offering from Microsoft
- Valve tackles phishing and scamming on Steam by requiring new users spend 5 USD to make use of all features
- Borderlands franchise director leaves Gearbox
- Blizzard announces a release date for Heroes Of The Storm and an open beta too
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May