New characters for Super SF IV
Impressive observation by fans at EventHubs during a live-streaming demonstration of Super Street Fighter IV put on by Famitsu outlines 9 new fighters.
The rumoured additions come to us by way of Joystiq, which highlights 10 new brawlers set to appear in the game next year.
Interestingly, four of these fighters have yet to be revealed. Speculation is swirling about who will be picked to fill in the cast. Capcom plans on unveiling the remaining characters early next year.
Super Street Fighter IV is expected for PS3 and Xbox 360 in spring 2010.
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week
- New Heart Of Thorns expansion announced for Guild Wars 2
- Wikipedia arbitration committee bans five feminist editors from commenting on feminist articles over GamerGate
- Ubisoft in the process of deleting game keys fraudulently-acquired by resellers from UPlay
- Gearbox is now recruiting for developers to work on Borderlands 3
- DayZ passes the 3 million sales mark on Steam Early Access
- Planetside 2 sets a new Guinness World Record for the most players in an online FPS game
- Homeworld remasters look stunning, will be released next month
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network