New characters for Super SF IV
Impressive observation by fans at EventHubs during a live-streaming demonstration of Super Street Fighter IV put on by Famitsu outlines 9 new fighters.
The rumoured additions come to us by way of Joystiq, which highlights 10 new brawlers set to appear in the game next year.
Interestingly, four of these fighters have yet to be revealed. Speculation is swirling about who will be picked to fill in the cast. Capcom plans on unveiling the remaining characters early next year.
Super Street Fighter IV is expected for PS3 and Xbox 360 in spring 2010.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free