New characters for Super SF IV
Impressive observation by fans at EventHubs during a live-streaming demonstration of Super Street Fighter IV put on by Famitsu outlines 9 new fighters.
The rumoured additions come to us by way of Joystiq, which highlights 10 new brawlers set to appear in the game next year.
Interestingly, four of these fighters have yet to be revealed. Speculation is swirling about who will be picked to fill in the cast. Capcom plans on unveiling the remaining characters early next year.
Super Street Fighter IV is expected for PS3 and Xbox 360 in spring 2010.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer