New characters for Super SF IV
Impressive observation by fans at EventHubs during a live-streaming demonstration of Super Street Fighter IV put on by Famitsu outlines 9 new fighters.
The rumoured additions come to us by way of Joystiq, which highlights 10 new brawlers set to appear in the game next year.
Interestingly, four of these fighters have yet to be revealed. Speculation is swirling about who will be picked to fill in the cast. Capcom plans on unveiling the remaining characters early next year.
Super Street Fighter IV is expected for PS3 and Xbox 360 in spring 2010.
- Left 4 Dead 2 finally gets an uncensored release in Australia
- Starting Destiny from a “blank canvas” was liberating says Bungie
- Driveclub PS Plus Edition will be an added extra for PS Plus subscribers in October
- Chris Roberts: Star Citizen does have potential on next-gen consoles
- Rockstar explains the delay to the PC version of GTA V
- The plan is to bring PSOne, PS2 and PS4 games to PS Now in the future says Sony
- Major Nelson reveals three new Xbox 360 hardware bundles coming this week
- Markus 'Notch' Persson: “I didn’t have the connection to my fans I thought I had”
- Microsoft purchases Minecraft devs Mojang for 2.5 billion USD, Markus Persson and other founders to leave