New characters for Super SF IV
Impressive observation by fans at EventHubs during a live-streaming demonstration of Super Street Fighter IV put on by Famitsu outlines 9 new fighters.
The rumoured additions come to us by way of Joystiq, which highlights 10 new brawlers set to appear in the game next year.
Interestingly, four of these fighters have yet to be revealed. Speculation is swirling about who will be picked to fill in the cast. Capcom plans on unveiling the remaining characters early next year.
Super Street Fighter IV is expected for PS3 and Xbox 360 in spring 2010.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3