E3 debut for Gears of War 3?
Epic's brash Cliff Bleszinski was coy about his next game when pressed by Joystiq, though it seems more than likely said project is Gears of War 3.
That a third instalment of the mammoth shooter series is in development wouldn't be a shock, though its formal reveal is something Bleszinski is eager to tease.
"Maybe sometime when the weather's warm, you'll be hearing something," he said.
While this mystery title could be a new game, the timing is right for word on the next thing for the Gears of War franchise. It's been more than a year since Gears of War 2 came out guns-blazing, so an E3 debut (it's scheduled for June = warm, summery weather) for the next game could be in the cards.
GDC could be a possibility too (March = warmish spring weather), especially since Gears of War 2 was announced at that conference in 2008. Either way, we'll keep you posted.
- IGDA Board Of Directors calls for the community to rally against attacks, threats and harassment of developers
- Square Enix reveals what they've added in Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX in the latest trailer
- New Lords Of The Fallen trailer introduces the game world and soundtrack
- Jonathan Blow responds to the last couple of weeks nastiness in his own honest fashion
- Apple holding a press event on September 9th, likely for iPhone announcement
- Have you ever wondered what Dark Souls would look like as a 2D platformer?
- Microsoft announces a release date for Forza Horizon 2 demo
- Assassin's Creed: Unity release pushed back
- GOG adds DRM-free movies to it's catalogue