Mafia 2 set for Summer 2010
Speaking as the firm announced disappointing financial results (recording a small loss for the financial year concluded) Take-Two boss Strauss Zelnick revealed that Mafia 2 is out in the summer of next year.
The long awaited new open-world action-adventure title, sequel to the early-noughties hit, will be out by early August we're told.
The big cheese said the game was "scheduled to fall in our third quarter", and this covers the May to July period Joystiq report.
We'll have more on the PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 biggie soon.
- Fahrenheit remaster arrives on PC and iOS
- Feminist Frequency planning two new series for 2015
- Other Ocean's #IDARB and Brothers: A Tale Of Two Sons heading to Xbox Live's Games With Gold next month
- Cupcakes unveiled by The Behemoth as a new unit in Game 4
- Battlefield: Hardline developer diary arrives, promises beta date tomorrow
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn gets a free-login weekend beginning Friday
- Sony dropping the Maps and YouTube apps from the PS Vita
- Unidentified Russian believed to responsible for distributing Ubisoft's deleted illegitemate game keys
- Dragon Age: Inquisition becomes BioWare's best-selling game yet