Mafia 2 set for Summer 2010
Speaking as the firm announced disappointing financial results (recording a small loss for the financial year concluded) Take-Two boss Strauss Zelnick revealed that Mafia 2 is out in the summer of next year.
The long awaited new open-world action-adventure title, sequel to the early-noughties hit, will be out by early August we're told.
The big cheese said the game was "scheduled to fall in our third quarter", and this covers the May to July period Joystiq report.
We'll have more on the PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 biggie soon.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes