Mafia 2 set for Summer 2010
Speaking as the firm announced disappointing financial results (recording a small loss for the financial year concluded) Take-Two boss Strauss Zelnick revealed that Mafia 2 is out in the summer of next year.
The long awaited new open-world action-adventure title, sequel to the early-noughties hit, will be out by early August we're told.
The big cheese said the game was "scheduled to fall in our third quarter", and this covers the May to July period Joystiq report.
We'll have more on the PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 biggie soon.
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition