Mafia 2 set for Summer 2010
Speaking as the firm announced disappointing financial results (recording a small loss for the financial year concluded) Take-Two boss Strauss Zelnick revealed that Mafia 2 is out in the summer of next year.
The long awaited new open-world action-adventure title, sequel to the early-noughties hit, will be out by early August we're told.
The big cheese said the game was "scheduled to fall in our third quarter", and this covers the May to July period Joystiq report.
We'll have more on the PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 biggie soon.
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer
- Wildstar to go free-to-play later this year
- AMD highlights the benefits DirectX 12 will offer their users
- It could be 2 years before CD Projekt RED talks about Cyberpunk 2077 again
- PS4 remaster of Darksiders II appears on Amazon
- Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes comes to PS Plus next month
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released
- Diversity and gay romance didn't hurt sales says BioWare's David Gaider