Mafia 2 set for Summer 2010
Speaking as the firm announced disappointing financial results (recording a small loss for the financial year concluded) Take-Two boss Strauss Zelnick revealed that Mafia 2 is out in the summer of next year.
The long awaited new open-world action-adventure title, sequel to the early-noughties hit, will be out by early August we're told.
The big cheese said the game was "scheduled to fall in our third quarter", and this covers the May to July period Joystiq report.
We'll have more on the PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 biggie soon.
- Shovel Knight arrives on PlayStation platforms this week
- Microsoft shows off Spartan Locke in action in Halo 5: Guardians
- Bethesda E3 press conference invites tease everything but Fallout 4
- New Mass Effect details possibly leaked in an online survey
- Phil Spencer promises a first-party-focused E3 offering from Microsoft
- Valve tackles phishing and scamming on Steam by requiring new users spend 5 USD to make use of all features
- Borderlands franchise director leaves Gearbox
- Blizzard announces a release date for Heroes Of The Storm and an open beta too
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May