10 million users in PlayStation Home
With the first Home-based MMO 'Sodium' having been confirmed late last night, we today hear word from Sony that the PlayStation Home online world has passed 10 million users.
The virtual world has made something of a mixed start, but the 10 million figure is likely to buoy Sony ahead of the festive season.
"PlayStation Home is fast becoming the meeting place of choice between users and developers," beams Dan Hill, European Home Business Manager.
"Every new game space enhances the overall experience for consumers, offering more variety, more choice and more enjoyment from a PlayStation Home session."
- Fahrenheit remaster arrives on PC and iOS
- Feminist Frequency planning two new series for 2015
- Other Ocean's #IDARB and Brothers: A Tale Of Two Sons heading to Xbox Live's Games With Gold next month
- Cupcakes unveiled by The Behemoth as a new unit in Game 4
- Battlefield: Hardline developer diary arrives, promises beta date tomorrow
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn gets a free-login weekend beginning Friday
- Sony dropping the Maps and YouTube apps from the PS Vita
- Unidentified Russian believed to responsible for distributing Ubisoft's deleted illegitemate game keys
- Dragon Age: Inquisition becomes BioWare's best-selling game yet