10 million users in PlayStation Home
With the first Home-based MMO 'Sodium' having been confirmed late last night, we today hear word from Sony that the PlayStation Home online world has passed 10 million users.
The virtual world has made something of a mixed start, but the 10 million figure is likely to buoy Sony ahead of the festive season.
"PlayStation Home is fast becoming the meeting place of choice between users and developers," beams Dan Hill, European Home Business Manager.
"Every new game space enhances the overall experience for consumers, offering more variety, more choice and more enjoyment from a PlayStation Home session."
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes
- Take-Two reports GTA V has sold over 34 million copies
- Stephen Colbert deconstructs #Gamergate last night with guest Anita Sarkeesian
- First Nosgoth eSports tournament to begin next month
- Stealth Inc 2 trailer peeks it head out of the shadows
- The Crew beta launches on PS4 and Xbox One next week
- PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Dying Light cancelled, Techland describes their development as painful