10 million users in PlayStation Home
With the first Home-based MMO 'Sodium' having been confirmed late last night, we today hear word from Sony that the PlayStation Home online world has passed 10 million users.
The virtual world has made something of a mixed start, but the 10 million figure is likely to buoy Sony ahead of the festive season.
"PlayStation Home is fast becoming the meeting place of choice between users and developers," beams Dan Hill, European Home Business Manager.
"Every new game space enhances the overall experience for consumers, offering more variety, more choice and more enjoyment from a PlayStation Home session."
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free