10 million users in PlayStation Home
With the first Home-based MMO 'Sodium' having been confirmed late last night, we today hear word from Sony that the PlayStation Home online world has passed 10 million users.
The virtual world has made something of a mixed start, but the 10 million figure is likely to buoy Sony ahead of the festive season.
"PlayStation Home is fast becoming the meeting place of choice between users and developers," beams Dan Hill, European Home Business Manager.
"Every new game space enhances the overall experience for consumers, offering more variety, more choice and more enjoyment from a PlayStation Home session."
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent
- New video gives a sneak peek at Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below
- Sony claims “no evidence” of a breach after hacker group claims to have leaked PSN account details online
- Activision using copyright strikes to remove Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare glitch videos from YouTube
- Steam Thanksgiving Sale to begin later this week
- Irrational Games seems to be hiring again
- Gorgeous Xbox One metroidvania adventure Ori And The Blind Forest delayed into next year
- Crytek bringing the action fo Warface to Siberia
- Warner Bros releases brand new Batman: Arkham Knight gameplay footage