10 million users in PlayStation Home
With the first Home-based MMO 'Sodium' having been confirmed late last night, we today hear word from Sony that the PlayStation Home online world has passed 10 million users.
The virtual world has made something of a mixed start, but the 10 million figure is likely to buoy Sony ahead of the festive season.
"PlayStation Home is fast becoming the meeting place of choice between users and developers," beams Dan Hill, European Home Business Manager.
"Every new game space enhances the overall experience for consumers, offering more variety, more choice and more enjoyment from a PlayStation Home session."
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto