Half-Life 3 trademark and dev team mentions surface
After making a no-show in Valve's big week of announcements Half-Life 3 has appeared in a couple of interesting places.
Firstly a European trademark filing for Half-Life 3 was spotted at the Office for Harmonization in the Internal Market filed by patent and trademark lawyers Casalonga & Associes. Interestingly enough the trademark was filed on the 29th of September the Sunday after the big three announcements.
Next Valve's User Picker software randomly became accessible at the weekend giving the public access to their staff database. This apparently showed two active Half-Life 3 development groups with ten in the core team and 46 in the extended team.
With Valve announcing their new plans to conquer the living room with SteamOS, Steam Machines and their new cutting edge Steam Controller the next logical step would be to have Half-Life 3 and possibly Left 4 Dead 3 in development to complement their launch.
This would definitely give Valve's new plans for Steam a leg-up would it not?
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light