Half-Life 3 trademark and dev team mentions surface
After making a no-show in Valve's big week of announcements Half-Life 3 has appeared in a couple of interesting places.
Firstly a European trademark filing for Half-Life 3 was spotted at the Office for Harmonization in the Internal Market filed by patent and trademark lawyers Casalonga & Associes. Interestingly enough the trademark was filed on the 29th of September the Sunday after the big three announcements.
Next Valve's User Picker software randomly became accessible at the weekend giving the public access to their staff database. This apparently showed two active Half-Life 3 development groups with ten in the core team and 46 in the extended team.
With Valve announcing their new plans to conquer the living room with SteamOS, Steam Machines and their new cutting edge Steam Controller the next logical step would be to have Half-Life 3 and possibly Left 4 Dead 3 in development to complement their launch.
This would definitely give Valve's new plans for Steam a leg-up would it not?
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today